Chapter 46- Friends Ya?

Dolores made her way down the stairs to start breakfast when the sun came out. She had peeked into her grandson's room and mused that he must be in with Molly when she found his cot empty. She certainly didn't expect to find him where she did Dolores thought as she stood in front of the couch in the living room.

The sound on the TV was down low as Cristiano slept on the couch with Molly snuggled next to him. He had one hand on her waist and the other on Junior's back as he slept on top of Molly. Cristiano's hand covering Molly's. They looked so peaceful Dolores thought. She hoped they could both move past previous events. She took out her phone and fumbled with it until she managed to take a quick picture. Marcosa barked and Cristiano began to stir on the couch, waking Molly in the process.

"Mana" Dolores smiled. "Mana" Cristiano yawned as they both sat up slowly. "Oh it can't be morning already" Molly groaned making Cristiano laugh. "I'm sure your bed would have been more comfy" Dolores said. "We must have fallen asleep" Cristiano said stretching his hands over his head. "I can take Junior while you wake up Molly" Dolores said and Molly handed him over to his grandmother. "You might have him for a long time if you're waiting for her to wake up fully" Cristiano smirked as Molly yawned.

"Dolores did you ever breast" Molly was trying to say until Cristiano covered her mouth with his hand. "Ignore Molly Maé. She's just cranky" Cristiano said. "Hey" Molly said pushing him away. "Zip it" he warned. "Now you're not as interested" she smirked.

"Oh how I have missed your annoying and very confusing banter. Not" Dolores said. "Ah Maé there's no way you have missed this ones big mouth" Cristiano joked. "Muppet" Molly said smacking him in his chest. "I won't be long Dolores" Molly said before leaving the room. Cristiano sat back onto the couch and smiled. Muppet he thought smiling. "What has that smile on your face Ronaldo?" Dolores asked. "Just me being a muppet Maé" he smiled hoping things with Molly would get back to normal.

"Mmm something smells good" Cristiano said walking into the kitchen later that day. "I making omelettes for lunch" Dolores smiled as her son kissed her a hello on her cheek. "Perfect timing so" Cristiano grinned taking the plate from his mother's hand. "Don't even think about it Ronaldo. That one is mine" Molly said appearing from nowhere. "I've just spent the morning exercising. I need to build my strength up" Cristiano said.

"Well I've been entertaining your son. And since he's intent on drinking me dry, I need to build my strength up" Molly said holding out her hand towards him. "Urgh" Cristiano groaned and handed the plate to a smiling Molly. "There's another one almost ready. Just take a seat and wait for it" Dolores said to her son. "This does taste great Dolores" Molly smirked taking a bite of the food. "I can't believe you played the breastfeeding card to get food" Cristiano said. "So" she shrugged. "Now" Dolores said placing a plate in front of her son. "Thanks Maé" he replied. "You know you should be thankful Molly doesn't pull that trick all the time. I played I gave birth to your four children with your father card till the day he died. And Katia is always reminding Zé how she is his kids mother" Dolores said and both Cristiano and Molly's eyes dropped to their respective plates. That wasn't something Molly was going to say. Ever. And they both knew it.

"Did Irina get back to New York ok?" Dolores asked taking a seat at the table.. "Ya she did" Cristiano said. "Well I hope she didn't find anything in her suitcase" Dolores said and Molly bit her lip. "I have no idea what you are talking about Maé" Cristiano said picking up his knife and fork. "Zé and nappys" Dolores said and Molly burst out laughing. "I didn't tell her" Cristiano said. "I know. Katia did. She sent me a video that you are going to love. Crap I left my phone upstairs" Molly said leaving the table. "Molly your lunch" Dolores called out. "I'll be back in a sec. Don't eat anything of my plate Ronaldo" she said leaving the room.