Chapter 73- Needing To Tell Someone

Why are you sulking?" Molly asked as she searched for something to watch on the TV. "I'm not sulking" Cristiano said crossing his arms across his chest. "Sure you're not" she said rolling her eyes at his immaturity. He knew he was acting stupid. It was only a seat. And she had gotten there first. "You said that I could pick what to watch but jezz. Here" she said throwing the remote on his lap.

"I told you I'm not sulking. What do you want to watch?" he asked. "I don't mind" she yawned as she settled her feet under her as she sat in the corner of the couch. His corner he thought. Well maybe not entirely. But with her sitting there it meant she wasn't sitting where he was currently sitting. Where she always sat. Where she would rest her head..."Stop" Molly yelled. "What?" he asked. "Let's watch that one" she said. "Hanna Montana. You must be joking?" he asked. "I want to watch it" she shrugged. "Fine" he said through gritted teeth and Molly laughed. "I was joking but nice to know you will watch what I want" she smirked. And he groaned. "Surely there's something on to watch?" she asked.

"Friends" he said. "I thought we've have this conversation already" she sighed. "I meant the program but nice to know you remember we are friends" he smirked. "Until something happens to ruin it" she muttered. "Nothing is going to ruin it" he said so seriously it made Molly looked at him in confusing. "Let's watch this one so" he said. "Fine. You know some of us have to be up early in the morning" she yawned as she stretched her legs out her his lap and fixed a cushion behind her head.

"Oh this is the lobster one" Molly smiled. "The what one?" he asked amused. "Where Ross and Rachel are each others lobsters. You know were always meant to be we each other. The one with the prom video" she said. "Remind me how old you are again?" he smiled in amusement. "Much younger than you. And still smarter. Now shut up and watch" she said tapping his head.

"It's a good episode" Cristiano said as Rachel walked over to Ross and kissed him on the TV. "I know it's fake but I guess it's sweet. How they were meant to be. How after it all..." he smiled turning his head towards Molly to find her fast asleep. Her head hung off the couch and her hand was above her head. "Come one sleepy head" he whispered as he moved his arms under her to lift her off the couch. As he stood and when she was firmly in his arms, her head rested at his neck and he could feel her breaths against his skin.

"Don't drop him" he heard Dolores say and turned slowly to find his mother and Zé with Rodergio is his arms fast asleep coming into the room. "Oh Cristiano" Dolores said surprised to find her son up. Not to mind holding Molly in his arms. "She fell asleep" Cristiano whispered quickly. "So did Rodrigo. Thank God. I thought he'd never stop running around. I should never have left him eat so much sugar treats" Zé groaned. "You should take them to bed. To their beds" Dolores said with her eyes firmly on her son. "Noite Maé" Cristiano whispered. "Goodnight" she replied as they all walked out of the room. The last time she had seen Molly been carried to her bedroom was after that awful day in Dr. Frenz's office. She had been through a terrible ordeal. But for some reason Dolores felt more uneasy at the sight she had just witnessed.

Cristiano had trouble sleeping that night and before he knew it the sun had risen indicating it was morning. Ana had promised she wouldn't say anything. But why did Cristiano still feel so uneasy. Nuno had arrived before Cristiano left for training and he had told him to stay with Molly in the house. Nuno had asked him why but Cristiano had just told him to do it. He made his way home after training where there was no talk about Junior or where he didn't have to wonder if Pepe was giving him strange questioning looks like he knew the truth. It was silly. He knew but he had swiped Molly's phone that morning when nobody was looking. He knew he couldn't stop Ana from seeing Molly forever but Cristiano thought it was best to have them apart while Ana got her head around what had happened. What she had learnt.

His gate was opening as he drove near it and he saw Molly coming down the driveway. "Molly" he called out as he shut the car off and hopped out. "Where are you going?" he asked running towards her. "I can't find my phone. I was going over to Andreia's to see if I left it there. Then I was going to pop into Ana" Molly said taking a step forward. "Wait" he called out. "Where's Junior?" he asked. "Your mother said she'd watch him until you came home. He's down for his nap" she said taking another step forward. He tried to think of something to say but he struggled. Any way he was thinking would lead to a fight. But maybe it as what he had to do at this time.

"Oh look Ramos" Cristiano waving for the car that was coming down the road came to a stop next to them. "Ronnie" Sergio said as the car window slid down. "Hey Sergio. You coming in?" Cristiano asked. "I hadn't planned to" Sergio replied. "Cristiano he's just coming back from training" Molly said. "I know. Come have lunch with us. Save you cooking. You can decide if Molly's cooking has gotten bad" Cristiano said. "Hey there's nothing wrong with my cooking you ass" she said slapping his shoulder. "I don't want to impose. Plus you look like you are going somewhere Molly" Sergio said. "She's just going to Anderia. She can go anytime. Plus you can help me look for her phone. Come in" Cristiano said. "You've lost your phone?" Sergio asked Molly. "I've had Nuno searching for it all morning. Maybe the Spanish will have better luck" Molly smiled. "Anything to help you Mols" he smiled back. "We'll see you in a few minutes so" Cristiano said as he pulled Molly to walk with him.

"I thought you were going to see Andriea" Nuno said as Molly and Cristiano walked into the kitchen. "Cristiano invited Sergio to lunch" Molly said opening the fridge. "You did?" Nuno asked Cristiano in surprise. "I thought I told you to make sure she stayed in the house" Cristiano whispered taking a seat on the stool next to Nuno. "She wouldn't shut up about her phone. Plus she was going to Anderia's house. There's nothing wrong. Is there?" Nuno asked as Cristiano sighed at thoughts of Ana.

Cristiano closed the door to Nuno's room and Nuno watched as he paced the floor. "I need to tell someone and Jorge and Maé will freak" Cristiano said as he paced. "As long as it's not another baby, I think you're fine" Nuno joked and Cristiano stopped pacing. "Oh shit it's not that. Is it?" Nuno asked.

"Ana knows" Cristiano said. "Knows what?" Nuno asked. "She knows about Molly being Junior's....that Molly is...-

"That Molly gave birth to Junior" Nuno said.

"How?" Nuno asked. "She figured it out I guess" Cristiano shrugged. He never asked her how she found out. He couldn't ask her now. "Does that mean everyone is going to find out? That wasn't the plan" Nuno said. "I know the God damn plan Nuno" Cristiano snapped.

"I'm sorry. I just...Ana and I had words yesterday" Cristiano said. "And?" Nuno asked. "She didn't exactly hold back on her thoughts" he said. "Does she know the full truth?" Nuno asked. "Just that Molly gave birth to Junior and I have him and not staying much longer" Cristiano replied. "So she doesn't know about the money and the rest?" Nuno asked. "No and it stays that way" Cristiano said. "Well I'm not going to tell. Is she?" Nuno asked. "She said she wouldn't. She's doing it for Molly. I'm a piece of shit apparently" Cristiano said.

"Man if Molly knew someone knew what she did" Nuno said. "But she's not going to find out and neither is anyone else" Cristiano said. "So that's why you didn't want Molly to leave the house. You didn't want her to speak to Ana" Nuno said. "She will speak to her some day. I just thought a delay in that happening would be good" Cristiano said. "So you carry on as if Ana doesn't know?" Nuno asked. "Ya. Nothing changes. And Maé or the others don't need to know that Ana knows" Cristiano said. "I won't tell them. But you need to stop acting so strange or people will start asking questions" Nuno said.

"Molly already think's there's something to be worried about" he said. "Cos your acting like it" Nuno replied. "This is my son we are talking about" he said. "And Ana said she won't tell. So stop thinking about the worse. And that whole lunch and Sergio thing today isn't helping with people thinking you are acting strange" Nuno said. "I didn't want her to leave the house. And what's so strange about having Sergio over. He's always here" Cristiano said.

"Normally he's the last person you want in the house. You pushing him to spend time with Molly. Jezz if that's isn't a sign there's something bothering you then I don't know what is" Nuno joked.