Chapter 102- First Night Away From Him Ever

"Mendes has got good taste" Luke said as he came out of Molly's new bedroom. "I guess" she shrugged her eyes wandering around her new living room. "Hey" Luke said wrapping his arms around her. "I'm fine. It's just..Well it's been a long time since I lived on my own" she said. "You could always stay at my place" he smiled. "A little too soon Mister" she said. "I should just be glad that you are staying" he said.

"I'm sorry. My mind is all over the place. I would have come see you" she said. "None of that matters now. Come on let's get you finished unpacked" he said. "It's fine. I'll do it later" she said. "Having your own place will be great Molly" he said. "I hate that Rodrigo got so upset for no reason. Now that I'm not leaving leaving" she sighed. "He'll be fine. You can go see him tomorrow" he said. "I think I'll give that house a miss for a while" she said.

"What happened after you left mine?" he asked. "Honestly something that was brewing for a while. It doesn't matter. I'm here now" she said as his phone began to ring. "Answer it" she said and he placed a kiss on her cheek before moving to answer the phone. Jorge had found a lovely two bedroom apartment Molly thought. She had everything she needed. Almost everything she thought sadly. "Molly" Luke said and she looked at him. "Sorry. Did you say something?" she asked. "My article got lost. I need to go home, get my laptop and head to the office" he said. "Oh then go" she said. "But I can't leave you now" he said.

"Luke I'm fine. I'm just going to be unpacking my clothes" she said. "Ok if it's not too late I'll come back. Ok?" he asked. "Sounds good. Now go before you miss the deadline" she said as he kissed her goodbye. On the sound of her new front door closing Molly collapsed onto the couch. She looked around the emptyish room. She could purchase some nice new furnishings she guessed but there wasn't any real point she thought. She looked at her watch and he hands shook as she noticed the time.

She would have normally been putting Junior to bed by now she thought. She stood and went to her new bedroom. She found the suitcase that she had carried up and opened it. Lifting the pair of jeans out she found what she had gone in search of. She took a seat on the uncovered bed and held the white blanket to her nose. And the tears began to fall.

The door bell rang and she wiped her face with the back of hand. Who could that be? she thought as she slowly stood from the bed and walked towards the door. The bell went again and Molly pulled the door open. "What are you doing here?" she asked in surprise.

"Can you take him upstairs?" Irina asked Olga as Junior continued to cry as everyone ate their dinner. "Ya" Olga replied before taking Junior from Cristiano's arms before he could protest. "Maybe now we can have an enjoyable meal" Irina said. "He's upset" Katia said. "I don't know why. He's gets everyone's attention without doing much" Irina said. "He's probably missing Molly" Nuno said as Cristiano moved his fork around his plate.

Dolores had been so happy that Molly was at least staying in Madrid that she had insisted on making Jorge anything that he wanted for stalling her. Everyone had been quite around the table expect Junior. "Babe let's go out" Irina said. Katia threw a napkin at her brother and he looked across the table. "Your girlfriend is talking to you" she said. "Huh" he said looking at Irina. "I said let's go out" Irina said. "I want to put Junior to bed" he replied. "Olga can do it. It's what she is here for. Maybe we can get a couple of days away" she said. "He has football" Jorge said. "Not all the time" Irina said to Jorge.