Chapter 81- Is That A Problem?

"Can you say something other than hi, mana and thanks?" Nuno asked Cristiano as he flopped down beside him on the couch. "Huh?" Cristiano asked turning his head to face his cousin. "You heard me" Nuno said. "Of course I can you dickhead" Cristiano said. "Well you wouldn't think it that last couple of days" Nuno snapping the TV remote out of the footballer's hand. "What are you talking about?" Cristiano asked. 

"You" Nuno said. "What about me?" Cristiano. "You and Molly" Nuno said. "I don't what you are talking about" Cristiano said snapping the remote back. "Really there's nothing going on between you and Molly?" Nuno asked. "Nuno" Cristiano said. He had seen the way Nuno had looked at him and Molly the other night after her party. When he had come into the kitchen. When he had interrupted.......

"Cris" Nuno said clicking his fingers in front of Cristiano's face. "What?" Cristiano asked rubbing his eyes. "I said what is going between the pair of you. Why are you avoiding each other?" Nuno asked. "We haven't been" Cristiano said. "Please the pair of you can hardly stay in the same room for more than a few minutes. And when you do, all you can say to her is hi, mana and thanks" Nuno said.

"That's silly" Cristiano said.

"Exactly. So why are you acting like that?" Nuno asked. "I haven't" Cristiano said. "Yes you have. And if you keep acting the way you have being, then I won't be the only one asking you questions" Nuno said. "Molly and I are fine. We haven't fought. We haven't done anything" Cristiano said.

"Is that the problem?" Nuno asked.

"What?" Cristiano asked. "Should you be thanking me for walking in when I did the other night or do you want to kill me?" Nuno asked. "Why would I thank you not to mind kill you?" Cristiano asked. "You know why Cris" Nuno said. "I don't know what you think you-

"Interrupted" Nuno said. "Nuno" Cristiano warned.

"Look all I am saying is stop acting weird around her. You've just relaxed enough around Ana to stop any suspicion, then you go acting odd around Molly again. Are you trying to get people asking question about everything?" Nuno asked.

"Jorge it's going to cost you" Molly laughed walking into the living room on the phone.

"Just get your head together" Nuno whispered as he stood from the couch and left the room.

"Like all day" Molly said into the phone as she held Junior on her hip. "Please Molly. I need to be in Manchester until at least next week" Jorge said. "But why me?" she asked. "I have no one else" Jorge said. "Oh thanks. I was your only option. Jezz thanks Jorge" Molly said. "You know that's not what I meant Molly" Jorge said. "I don't work for you anymore remember" Molly said smiling at the baby in her arms. "Please Molly" Jorge said. "Jorge" Molly said. "Look it's just one photo shoot" Jorge said. "Which you have been trying to get out for weeks. And don't bother to deny it. The girls at the office told me ages ago" Molly said. "I have other things to do other than babysit them all" Jorge huffed.
"They are your clients" Molly laughed.

"And Madrid just want me there so they don't do anything stupid. Which is stupid cos they won't" Jorge said. "Aww you trust them" Molly joked. "Them yes" Jorge said. "Cos you'll kick their ass otherwise" Molly laughed. "Exactly. It's the other players that I don't. Look for some stupid reason I agreed to be the agent to cover the shoot" he said. "Who the hell out smarted you? Cos I would love to have their number" Molly joked. "Like you never out smart me" Jorge mumbled. "Well" Molly shrugged. "And it was your fault I got distracted in the first place" Jorge snapped. He needed to get her to agree soon as he was expected in a meeting.

"My fault. How was it my fault?" Molly asked. "It doesn't matter. Can you please do it Molly?" he asked. "No tell me. How was it my fault that you got distracted?" Molly asked. "It doesn't matter" Jorge said. "Jorge tell me" Molly snapped and Cristiano stood from the couch. He had only been half listening as he was trying to figure out his conversation with Nuno but now she sound really annoyed. And that wasn't good he thought.

"I was asked a few months ago" Jorge said. "And?" Molly asked as Cristiano took a seat on a stool across from where she was standing. "About five months ago to be exact" Jorge sighed and Molly's eyes went to Junior. "Oh" Molly said understanding. He had been distracted because she had given birth. Because he was helping her.

"Molly" Cristiano said and she looked up at him. "Is everything ok?" he whispered. She nodded and took a long breath.