Chapter 95- Under The Stars

Cristiano walked towards his front door as the bell continued to ring. He had arrived home late from his away match yesterday and none of the team were happy with the draw they played. Katia and her boys had made the house more lively but it also meant more of distraction for Molly.

If she wasn't playing with Junior, Dinis and Rodrigo then she was either doing a quick job for Jorge, having a girly chat with Katia or on her phone. Her phone he thought. Her bloody phoned never stopped ringing or beeping with messages from Luke. And he knew it was him. The smile or blush that would appear on her face he thought as he walked closer to the door clinching his fist. Something he hadn't realised. "Óle" Cristiano said in surprise when he opened the door to find Pepe, Fabio and Marcelo on the other side. "Hey man" Marcelo grinned practically pushing Cristiano away to walk through the door. "Come on in Marcelo" Cristiano said rolling his eyes. "He's curious" Pepe said. "About what?" Cristiano asked. "Why we are here" Fabio said. "He's not the only one" Cristiano muttered shutting the door.

"Hey don't forget about us" Iker said pushing open the door and walking through with Sergio, Xabi, Kaka,Álvaro Arbeloa and Higuin all following their captain. "OK what are you lot doing here?" Cristiano asked as he followed his teammates into his living room. Pepe, Fabio and Marcelo were one thing coming over but the others all at the same time. Actually everyone but Higuin he thought were ok to be here.

"Tío Cris" Rodrigo called out as he was about to let the sheets in his arms fall. "I've got them" Cristaino said catching them. "Why do you have these Rodrigo?" Cristiano asked. "Molly said I could carry them outside" the little boy said as if that she be enough as a reason. "Wow wasn't expecting a room full of people when I came downstairs" Molly said as she entered the room with a box in her hand. "Neither was I" Cristiano said still at a lost as to why everyone was here. "Actually I meant that everyone is here on time" Molly smirked. "Actually we are early" Sergio smirked at her.

"How about you take the heavy box from me instead of trying to be a smart Sevillen Sergio" she replied with a smile and he moved to take the box from her. "Thank you" she said tapping his cheek. "What's in the box Mols?" Fabio asked. "Did you make us brownies?" Pepe asked. "Can we watch the Chelsea match?" Kaka asked. "If we are watching any match then it will be the Liverpool match" Xabi said. "Well Fabio" Molly said.

"No answer my question first. What are they all doing here?" Cristiano asked her. "Well" she smiled and he sighed and took a seat on the couch as everyone looked at him. "You might as well sit. This is going to be a long answer" he said. "Marcelo" Molly smiled at the Brazilian hit Cristiano on the back of the head. "Hey" Cristiano said. "Stop being cheeky" she said. "Now what I was going to say was that I met Sergio this morning when I went for a run and he seemed a little down after the match. Which is crazy cos you didn't loose but anyway he wasn't the only one judging by the fact you were all annoying your lovely ladies. So I thought you all needed to do something to relax and have fun as a team" she said. "Ok" Cristiano said confused.

"So to answer the other questions. No watching football and if we were then it would be the Liverpool match not the Chelsea one of course" Molly said. "Ha" Xabi said to Kaka. "Good to see even though she's from Manchester she knows which city is the better red" Álvaro. "I was never a big football person growing up. Plus Liverpool have a cute captain" she winked. "Women" Pepe groaned.

"Guess you won't be finding out if I made any brownies then Pepe" she smirked and he frowned. "What's in the box?" Fabio asked again. "We're going painting" Rodrigo beamed. "Painting?" Iker asked. "Sometimes every adult needs to act like a child. Come boys. Since the sun is lovely and hot for this time of year, lets go outside" she said walking to open the sliding doors out onto the garden. "Rodrigo why don't you tell them what to do" Molly said. "Take them" Cristiano said throwing the sheets to Iker before he pulled Molly back as everyone walked onto the grass.