Chapter 8- She's Just The Babysitter

"You ok Molly?" Dolores asked as Nuno drove them away from the airport. They had just arrived in Madrid after a short detour to Lisbon. "Fine" Molly mumbled looking out the window. It was the first time since December that she was in Madrid and so much had changed.

It still was all going to change she thought as she glanced at a sleeping Junior in his car seat next to her. The words had left her mouth so quickly that night in the hotel in Lisbon that Molly hadn't time to think about what it actually meant to stay. To stay and look after the baby she gave had given birth to. To stay and then leave when she wasn't needed. It nearly killed her leaving him alone with Cristiano for the last time in the clinic. She had no idea what he would feel like when the day came for her to leave again. This time for good.

"Nothing much has changed Molly since you were last here" Nuno said looking at her through the mirror. "Your cooking is still great" she smiled back. "Not as good as mine" Dolores smiled and they laughed. Soon the car pulled up outside Cristiano's house and Dolores hoped out of the car.

"It's good to have you back Molly" Nuno said as he opened the car door for her. "Thanks Nuno" she smiled. Molly carried Junior's car seat into the house and Marcosa came running up to her. "Hello Marcosa" she smiled down at the dog.

"Hey you're here" Cristiano said coming into view. He took the car seat from Molly and walked over to the couch. "Don't wake him up Cristiano. He didn't sleep much last night" Dolores. "He wasn't the only one" Molly muttered stifling a yawn.

"He is ok?" he asked. "Probably missed his papa" Dolores mused. "I think it would be better if we put him into his cot. The car seat isn't a good option of longer periods of time" Molly said.

"Is the room ready?" Dolores asked her son. "Elma has been busy the past two days. She won't let me near it" he replied. "You've been too busy to go near it" Nuno muttered. "How is Irina Cristiano?" Dolores asked rolling her eyes. "She's good. And I've been getting ready for pre season" he said.

"Are we going to take him to his room or just stay here chatting about nothing for the rest of the day?" Molly asked. "Upstairs" Cristiano said looking at his mother. "Hey" Elma said as they met her on the stairs. "Óle. We were just going to see Junior's room" Dolores said. "Goodie. I hope you like it Molly" she said linking arms with Molly. "I think you were right about the colour it looks lovely. And I got a couch bed put in" Elma beamed.

"Wow" Cristiano said stepping into the nursery. "Do you like it?" Elma asked Molly. "It's lovely Elma" Molly said looking around at the gorgeous room. The walls were yellow. A cot was located in the middle of the room. With couch against the wall with cream pillows. A rocking chair sat in the corner next to a changing area.

"The cream furniture is lovely Elma" Dolores said. "Molly chose it not me" Elma said. "I just gave you an idea Elma" Molly said taking Junior gently out of the car seat. "I didn't put up any designs on the wall. I thought maybe Molly could paint something on them. A rabbit or football or something" Elma shrugged.

"No point in reckoning things trying to paint" Molly replied as she placed Junior into the cot. "It would only mean moving his cot next store into your room" Elma said. "Maybe in a couple of weeks" Dolores said. She knew Molly hadn't painted or drawn in months.

"Molly's next store?" Cristiano asked. "Ya in her old room. Although you'll probably sleep in here most nights. Hence why the couch bed is a good idea. Especially if Junior is fussy. That way she doesn't have to keep running into from both rooms" Elma said.