Chapter 97- Nothing Changes

"What" Cristiano yelled in both shock and anger. "Don't yell at me" Irina snapped. "Well someone needs to" Katia snapped. "Who the hell do you think you are?" Dolores yelled. "I'm his girlfriend" Irina said jabbing her finger towards Cristiano. "That gives you no right to make family decisions" Dolores yelled. "I am his family" Irina yelled. "You have no say over Junior" Katia yelled.

"Everyone shut up" Cristiano yelled. He could see a fight beginning and he didn't need one right now. "She's the one who comes swanning in here with a new nanny" Dolores yelled at her son. "Maé I said enough" Cristiano said walking to Olga and taking his son. "Ronaldo" Dolores and Katia snapped. "I said shut up. Just be quiet so I can think" he yelled as Junior squirmed in his arms. "I can take the baby upstairs" Olga said in broken English. "No" he snapped. "I'm sorry. No thanks" Cristiano said to the woman, who apparently was Russian judging by her accent he thought.

"What is going on Irina?" Cristiano asked. "Babe I was doing what we talked about" Irina said to him. "What?" Katia and Dolores yelled and Cristiano turned in record speed to look at Molly. Molly, whose feet had being stuck to the ground from the moment she had seen Olga with Junior in her arms, toar her eyes away from Junior and lifted to them at Cristiano on Irina's words. "No. no.no. We never spoke about this" Cristiano said vigorously as Molly's eyes dropped to the floor.

"Yes we did" Irina said. "Ronaldo" Dolores snapped. "We didn't" he replied to his mother. "Babe I text you the other day to say that I had found one" Irina said. "What?" he asked trying to remember receiving such a text. And then he remembered that Irina had messaged him with that message the day he and Molly had taken Junior to the lake. "Wait you never said that was a nanny" Cristiano said. "What the hell did you think I was talking about?" she asked. "I don't know" he shrugged. He hadn't really being thinking about Irina the day he was at the lake. "What's the big deal?" Irina asked.

"What's the big deal?" Katia yelled not understanding how the model could be so thick. "We talked about this" Irina said to Cristiano ignoring Katia. "No we didn't Irina" he said. "Babe you said it yourself how busy Molly was with work for Jorge or whatever" Irina said. "He said what" Dolores yelled. "Hold on, I never said I needed a new nanny" Cristiano said. He could tell by Dolores's and Katia's faces that they were furious about what was happening right now. And Molly. He looked at her once more. She hadn't moved an inch and her gaze was firmly on the floor. Her fingers twisting at the end of her blouse.

"With Molly's attention elsewhere I thought" Irina said. "Molly's attention is always on Junior. And you don't think" Katia yelled at Irina. "Are you going to stand there and let her speak to me like that?" Irina asked Cristiano whose own attention jumped towards his girlfriend and away from Molly. "Irina" he said. "We talked about it. You said Junior comes first. That Molly was hardly going to want to keep doing it forever. Olga is a professionally trained nanny with years of experience. With Olga here it means Molly can work for Jorge which she is brilliant at" Irina said smiling at Molly.

"That isn't your decision to make" Katia snapped. "Babe" Irina sniffled. "I was just doing what I thought you wanted. What was best for Junior" she sniffled as she stroked the baby's cheek. "Oh please" Katia scoffed. "I thought with Olga here then your mother wouldn't have the extra work looking after Junior while Molly was doing other things. And Molly gets to do something she enjoys. Even go travelling and have a break from being so overly relied on. I thought it was best" Irina sniffled wiping her eyes.

"She's right" Molly said and all the heads in the room turned to Molly. "Molly" Dolores gasped. "Junior comes first" Molly said. "Molly this.." Cristiano said. "My attention has been away from Junior lately. He needs someone full time to make sure he is looked after" she said. "He is looked after. By you. Tell her Cris" Katia said.