Chapter 80- Breakfast With

Molly stared up at the ceiling. The clock ticked on the bed side table. It was no use she thought. The little snippets of sleep she had managed to obtain would have to do her. She just couldn't stop her brain from thinking. Thinking about what had happened. What nearly happened. Did she want it to happen? Was it disappointment that she felt when Nuno walked into the kitchen or was it relief that he had walked in.

She closed her eyes as memories of Cristiano's fingers along her back. Of his lips on her cheek. "Damn it" she muttered throwing back the covers. It had just been......Just been...Oh Molly didn't know what it had been. It was stupid. What could have happened? Molly shook her head. No she wasn't going to think about what could have happened. She wouldn't think about it.

Molly had rushed out of the kitchen only a few hours ago when Nuno had come in. She had ducked into Junior's room, fixed his blanket and headed to her bathroom where she found herself looking in the mirror. Her hair was loose around her shoulders. She had moved her fingers through her hair, before throwing cold water on her face. Molly didn't know what to think she thought as she crept out of her room and into Junior's nursery.

She sat in the rocking chair as she waited for him to wake. She tried to plan out the rest of her week in her head but things kept creeping into her brain. She had been used to his remarks but he had stopped saying those things to her after she told him to. But then what was last night about? He hadn't been sleazily. He had been sweet. And thoughtful. He had planned a birthday party for her she thought. It was just......

"Molly" Elma called out walking towards the kitchen. "Molly" Elma called out and Molly's head snapped up. "I think the glass is full" Elma said nodding to the orange juice overflowing from the glass. "Shit" Molly muttered standing the carton upright. "You ok?" Elma asked as Molly grabbed a cloth. "Fine" Molly snapped. "Maybe you should go back to bed" Elma said. "I'm fine Elma" Molly snapped before sighing.

"I'm sorry" Molly said. "It's ok. You looked a million miles away just there. What were you thinking about?" Elma asked. Molly looked at Elma. What had she been thinking about? Was it the last time she was in this particular room? Was it all the times Cristiano had......

"Nothing really" Molly shrugged. "Did you have a nice time last night?" Elma asked. "Last night?" Molly asked confused. Elma was in bed last night. Wasn't she? "At the party" Elma said. "Oh ya it was brilliant" Molly smiled. "It was great fun. We all had a good time. It was nice to see you enjoying yourself too" Elma said. "I did" Molly said. "Are you ok Molly?" Elma asked. "Just tired. Really Elma I'm fine" Molly said. "Junior had you up early I take it" Elma said. "He was hungry" Molly smiled.

"Good morning" Dolores smiled as she carried Junior towards the two women. "Morning" Molly smiled. She had been relieved when Dolores came into the nursery this morning and not Cristiano. She didn't know what she would say to him when she saw him. Nothing happened last night. Nothing at all Molly thought. So it was silly to avoid him. Wasn't it?

"I'll start on breakfast" Molly said moving to open the fridge. "Wow everyone is up early" Katia said as Rodrigo went running to Molly. "Molly" the little boy called out. "Hello cutie" Molly said bending down to take him in her arms. "Mama wouldn't let me come last night" he pouted. "Because it was a party for adults" Katia said. "But it was for Molly" the boy pouted and Dolores laughed. "Is that his way of telling me that I'm not an adult" Molly joked.

"Well you dance like a child" Nuno mumbled walking into the room. "Morning grumpy" Molly replied. "I'm going to kill Marcelo" Nuno groaned. "Why?" Katia asked. "I couldn't get that song he was singing out of my head when I was trying to sleep" Nuno said. "What was the song?" Elma asked. "I want it that way" Zé sang smacking Nuno on the back. "Piss off" Nuno groaned. "Nuno language" Dolores said. "Sorry" Nuno mumbled. "So what does everyone want for breakfast?" Molly asked lowering Rodrigo to the ground. "Where's Tío Cris?" Rodrigo asked his mother. "I'm sure he'll be up soon" Katia said. "He sounded a little busy when I was passing his room a minute ago" Zé smirked. "Zé" Katia scoffed. "So food" Molly said turning her back to everyone.