Chapter 7-Teaching Papa

"There you are" Molly said as she took a further step into Cristiano's room. "Ever heard of knocking" he smirked not looking up from his phone. "Ever heard of helping. If you're not too busy that is" she replied. "How can I help?" he asked. "Junior needs changing and Katia is trying to sort out the boys stuff before we leave this place" she said.

The summer was nearly over and it was time for everyone to leave the bubble of the villa. As soon as they got to Madrid, Cristiano would have the media attention back in his face. Plus his teammates asking questions. And about having Molly back.

"I'll go help Katia" he said moving to get of the bed. "No I will. You can change his nappy" she said holding his son out towards him. "No it's fine, I'll help Katia. She can be annoying at times" he half joked.

"I know what has to be done. And you are more annoying than your sister. Now change your son's nappy" Molly said.

And he didn't say anything.

"Cristiano" Molly said. "I haven't actually changed his nappy yet" he mumbled. "What! How? The first day you came back I left you to change him" she said in shock. "Maé sort of came in and did it" he mumbled looking at the ground.

"Are you seriously telling me you've avoided changing a baby's nappy all this time?" she asked. "I wasn't really avoiding. It's just that there was always someone there to do it. You've seen how he is with me. He barely likes me near him" he said. "One he does like you and two follow me" she said turning to leave the room.

"Where are we going?" he called out as he followed her. "It's about you learn a few things Ronaldo. We're not going to always be around to help you. Now take him and place him on the changing mat" she said handing Junior to his father as they stepped into Molly's room in the house. "Ok" he said walking to the changing mat. "Nappies and wipes are underneath" she said. "You're not going to hurt him Cristiano. But I'll hurt you if you don't hurry up" she said and he laughed.

"Seriously how haven't you done this before? Not even after he was born. You spent more time with him then anyone" Molly said as she tried not to laugh at Cristiano's face as he opened Junior's dirty nappy. "There was always a nurse around or someone else. Plus changing nappies was really on my mind when you were almost dying" he muttered.

"I wasn't almost dying. Bit dramatic don't you think" she said taking the nappy from his hand and handing him a baby wipe. "You weren't there" he said.

"Well you won't be avoiding changing nappies from now one" she smiled. "Wipe him with the wipe and put a little powder on. Then put on the new nappy. Simple and easy" she said. "Is that ok?" Cristiano asked. "Hold him up" she said. "It's not falling off so I think you did a good job" she said.

"This is all still new to me" he said. "Well then watch and learn. You have your mother and sister to ask question to. Use them for advice" she said as he buttoned up Junior's Babygro. "I can't really do much with him at this age" he said. "Well you can be the nappy changer from now on" she laughed. Cristiano picked Junior into his arms and the baby started to cry.

"Think this little fella just likes to annoy you" she said when he frowned at the cry. Sounds like someone else I know Cristiano almost said.

"Give him to me for a second" she said. "He just has his owns ways. He likes to rest of your chest. See hold him like this" she said as Junior's nose rested against her. "And stroke his back. He likes you to bounce a little if his cries are loud. You try" she said. "How do you know this?" he asked. And she shrugged. "From trying" she said.

Motherly instinct he nearly replied.