Chapter 15- Perfect Family?

"What time are you meeting Anderia today?" Elma asked as she stood leaning against Molly's doorframe. "After lunch. She's keen to go and since Junior is the only other new born baby around" Molly sighed. "It's nice of you to go with her Molly. It's not easy for new moms. According to my sister anyway. Although she always plays things up" Elma joked. "Ya" Molly said as she folded one of Junior's babygros.

"You know Maé is sorry Molly" Elma said. "Elma I don't want to talk about it. Even your muppet of a brother gets that" Molly replied. "You haven't really being yourself the past few days" Elma said. "I know none of this is easy on you Molly. Junior and been here but not really- I'm fine Elma. I know where you are if I want to talk ok. Can you go get Junior from Dolores please? I should be getting ready to meet Andreia" Molly said. "You're going to have to speak more than two words to her eventually Molly. Ye live in the same house" Elma said. "We'll see how long that lasts" Molly mumbled but Elma didn't push her. The last thing Elma wanted was for Molly to make any rash decisions. Being in the house with Junior was the best for everyone. Even if they were all too stubborn to admit it. Well some people.

"Molly" Rodrigo shouted as he rushed into the nursery. "Hello cutie. What are you doing here?" Molly smiled bending down to give him a hug. "We came to visit" he smiled. "Who's we?" she asked. "Mama and me. And the baby" he groaned. "I'm very happy to see you Rodrigo. Let's go down stairs and find Mama" she said. "Molly can we go swimming? Oh and make cookies and play cars" he asked as they walked down the stairs. "Yes Junior we can do all of those things" Molly laughed.

"Óle Molly" Katia beamed as he waved Dinis's tiny hand at Molly. "Hello. Isn't this a lovely surprise? How long are you here for?" Molly asked giving Katia a hug. "Not sure. Zé's coming next week" she said. "And until Cris wants you out" Elma said. "He doesn't want anyone out. We are his family" Dolores said. "And he's stuck with us" Katia smiled at Molly. "Anyway Irina's coming next week. I thought it would be fun to be around" Katia smiled at Elma. "Annoy him before she comes more like" Elma said.

"How are you Dinis?" Molly asked holding out her hands to take him from his mother. "Keeping me busy. And so is Rodrigo" Katia said. "He's getting big" Molly said as she smiled at the baby. "Ya he is. Junior seems happy" Katia said looking at the baby in Dolores's arms. "Well he should just be thankful to be here" Molly muttered.

"Molly can we go swimming?" Rodrigo asked pulling on her sundress. "Rodrigo we just got here" Katia said. "Molly" he wined. Molly handed Dinis back to Katia and bent down to Rodrigo's level. "I can't go swimming today cutie but we will soon ok. I'll play cars with you I come back. Tío Cris will play love to play with you when he comes home from training I'm sure of it" Molly said.

"Where are you going?" Katia asked. "She's going with Anderia you know Fabio's wife to a baby class" Dolores said. "I'm just going to keep her company. She wants to meet other mums. It's a music class or something" Molly shrugged. "That's nice" Katia said. "Well it gets me out of the house. I should go get ready" Molly said moving towards Dolores.

"I'll take him" she said and Dolores handed her grandson over to Molly. "Rodrigo we'll get to play over the week. Don't worry" she smiled at the youngster before heading towards the stairs. "Yikes Maé's still not her favourite person so" Katia said. "She doesn't want to talk about it" Elma said. "She'll come around Maé. Heck you've seen all the things Cris has done and she's still here" Katia said.

"You ok?" Molly asked Andreia as she buckled Junior's car seat into the back of her car. "Ya" she said. "I thought that class was fun. Not as good as our Pilates play dates though" Molly smiled as she hopped into the drivers seat. It had been fun much to Molly's surprise. Although it was a little hard having to listen to some of the mothers talk about their labours and how great motherhood was.