Chapter 92- What Could Be Better?

"I think I've pulled something" Ana groaned as she followed Anderia and Molly into the living room of Cristiano's house. "Well I'm not surprised your mouth is sore the amount of questions you asked Molly about Luke today" Anderia joked and Molly laughed. "I was talking about my thigh and I haven't asked her that many questions" Ana said.

"Ana you asked a question during every single pose we did during Pilates today" Molly said grabbing three bottles of water from the fridge. "So I'm a little interested in Luke. You're my friend. I just want to make sure he's taking care of you" Ana said. "We've being on two dates Ana" Molly said taking a seat next to Anderia on the couch. "And you would like to see more of him?" Ana asked and Molly blushed. "Ha looked at that blush. My my Molly I was only referring to another date but judging where your mind just went I can see you want another date with him" Ana smirked. "I'm not blushing. I'm just hot after the workout" Molly said.

"Ignore Ms 100 questions a minute over there. I love the beginning of relationships. All the consent talking over the phone, getting know each other. And all the kissing" Anderia smiled and both Ana and Molly laughed. "Like I said it's been two dates. Yes I would like to spend more time with him it's just" she paused. "Just what? Has Ronaldo and his bimbo being causing problems?" Ana asked. "No. Why would you think that?" Molly asked. "Just her big fuss about you going out the first night that's all" Ana shrugged. "No it's nothing like that. It's just talking to Luke about Manchester kind of brings back things" Molly sighed.

"What things?" Anderia asked. "Just things I'd rather not think about" Molly said. "But it has to be nice that the one guy who asked you out not alone is English but also from where you grew up" Ana said. "Ya it is" Molly smiled. "Molly just enjoying getting to know him. There's more to you than just being Ronaldo's nanny" Ana said hating that she was calling the baby's mother the nanny. "Speaking of Junior" Molly smiled when a cry came through the monitor. "Someone has awoken from his nap" Molly said standing from the couch. "I'll just run up and get him. I'll be back in a sec" Molly said rushing to the stairs. "Ana will you stop with all the questions. She's going snap at you soon" Anderia said.

"She deserves to live her life. And not just be used by Ronaldo" Ana snapped. "Used is a bit over the top. Don't you think" Anderia said. "It's the nicest word that came to mind" Ana said. "Ana" Anderia said. "Ya Jorge just send it over. I'll get Molly to look at it" Cristiano said into the phone as he walked into his living room. "I knew you were going to say that so I beat you too it" Cristiano said pausing when he saw the two women sitting on his couch. He gave a wave and his eyes scanned the room for Molly. "Yes I'll tell her. Adues Jorge" Cristiano said hanging up the phone before his agent could get another word in.

"Óle" Cristiano said to Ana and Anderia. "Hello Cristiano" Anderia smiled at him. "Have you ladies have a nice day so far?"he asked. "Well Anderia thinks she's pulled something" Anderia said. "You must have overdid it. I'm sure you'll fine after some rest" Cristiano said. He knew that Ana hated him but he had to be friendly towards her or someone will notice and start asking questions just like Nuno said would happen. "I think it's Molly who needs the rest from Ana's questions" Anderia joked.

"Well I just want Molly to know that she has someone to talk to. About anything" Ana said. "Where is Molly?" Cristiano asked. "Getting Junior. He just woke from his nap" Anderia said. "Do you think Molly's being happier since she started seen Luke?" Ana asked Cristiano. "Molly is always happy" Cristiano said. "But Luke seems to make her even happier" Ana said. "She barely knows him" Cristiano said. "Well she intends to get to know him a lot better" Ana smirked.