Chapter 34- Home Truths From The Family

"Easy Ronnie" Pepe said. "No Ramos clearly has something to get of his chest" Cristiano said. "You looked like you were looking for a fight" Sergio said.

What happened afterwards was way more than a fight Cristiano thought. It was something that he had never experience with Molly. She said she hated him.

"Well.. Now you've gone quiet" Pepe said. "I just wanted to talk to her. She's fine" Cristiano said. She was fine. Wasn't she?

Cristiano mood only improved when he got to spend time with Junior later in the day. Junior seemed much happier to be around his papa than he had in the previous days. Irina had a work thing and had being out of the house all day. Which was more than fine for Dolores and everyone else in the house. "He seems happy" Katia said nodding her head to Junior in Cristiano's arms. "I was just thinking that myself" Cristiano smiled.

"Tío Cris look what I made" Rodrigo said taking a seat next to his uncle on the couch. " Aww is this for your mama?" Cristiano asked taking the paper flower from Rodrigo. "No it's for Molly. Mama can I give it to her now please?" the little boy asked. "Later Rodrigo" Katia replied. "Please?" he asked again. "No" his mother replied again. "Did you have fun today?" Cristiano asked. "Ya. We got to play games and do art stuff. And we got sweets" Rodrigo whispered the last part to his uncle with a big grin on his face. "Ya Rodrigo had fun. He really liked Sergio's niece" Katia smiled. "Did you now?" Cristiano asked. "Mama" Rodrigo wined earning a laugh from the adults. "It was a fun morning. Nagore and Xabi went with Jon. It was nice of the club to have a day for the small fans of the club.

"Nana, mama won't let me go to Molly" Rodrigo wined as Dolores walked into the room carrying a tray. "Why don't you go draw her a picture of what you did today. You can show it to her later" Katia said as her mother placed the full tray on the kitchen countertop. "Ok" Rodrigo sighed rushing off.

"She ate none of it" Katia said to Dolores. "She ate a couple of spoons full just to shut me up if anything" Dolores replied. "Maé" Katia said. "She says that she's not hungry. I'd just settle for her leaving her room" Dolores said.

"Who?" Cristiano asked taking a seat on the stool next to where is mother stood. "Molly" Dolores said. "Where is she?" he asked. "In her room. She hasn't left it since yesterday" Katia said. "I thought she was going with you guys this morning?" he asked. "She decided not to go" Dolores said not looking at her son. "It would have meant her getting out of her bed" Katia said.

"Is she sick?" he asked. "I'm surprised that you would care" Dolores said. "Of course I do" he said. "Well with your cruelness to her yesterday you wouldn't think so" Dolores said. "I wasn't cruel" Cristiano said. "Ya Maé he's right" Katia said. "Thank you Katia" Cristiano said.

"What he said and did to her yesterday went far and beyond cruel" Katia said. "What?" Cristiano said in shock. "You were nasty to her. After everything she has done. Has being put through because of you and this family. You should be ashamed of yourself" Katia said. "What?" Cristiano said his mouth half open in shock. "Can't you see how miserable she is? She's done too much these last few weeks. And having to deal with you" Dolores said. "Me. I've done nothing to her" Cristiano said. "Nothing. Nothing" Dolores yelled. "Maé" Katia said.

"You've not let her have a minute to herself.You've ignored her attempts to make sure you and your girlfriend spend time with your son. And that was before yesterday" Dolores said. "She didn't tell me where she took my son" Cristiano said fixing Junior in his arms. "She went to get your sick son some medicine. But you wouldn't give her a chance to explain before you started a fight with her" Dolores said. "Me. Did you not hear what she said yesterday? About taking Junior? Acting like a child towards Irina" Cristiano said.

"Oh come one Cris. You were just worried she'd blurt out your little secret" Katia said. "You didn't hear what she said about me and my son?" Cristiano said. "About you treating him like a toy?" Katia said and he looked at his sister. "We heard the whole thing. It was kind of hard not to considering how much yelling ye were doing" Katia said. "Plus you opened the door to go stop them arguing" Dolores said. "What you said to her" Katia said shaking her head.

"Bringing up her parents. Being so cruel to say she wouldn't be missed if she disappeared. How could you say such a thing?" Dolores asked. "I.." he stuttered. "It's like she's just given up. She's just laying there in a total daze" Dolores said. "I know after Dr. Frenz she was...- "Stop. Shut up right now" Cristiano snapped.

He didn't want to think about what that doctor nearly did to Molly. How scared she had being. She wasn't scared of him. Was she he? "All I'm saying is after everything she's being through these last weeks especially. It wouldn't surprise me if one day we find her room empty and her gone" Katia said.

"And after yesterday I really wouldn't blame her" Dolores muttered.