Chapter 99- What Is Best?

The sudden voice made her jump and her bag went to the floor. She hadn't expected anyone to be up as she moved to pick the bag up. She froze half ways as the question reached the alert part of her brain. She stood up straight and stared at him. He wasn't even looking at her. He stayed sitting on the couch facing the TV.

"What did you just ask?" she asked her arms shaking with anger at what he had just asked. What he had the nerve to just ask she thought furiously. "It...never mind.." he stuttered moving to stand. The words had left his mouth before his brain could tell him it was a stupid thing to ask. Hell forget stupid, he knew by the sound of Molly's retort question that it had been a huge mistake.

"Don't you dare" she yelled quickly rushing towards the couch. He ignored her and kept moving knowing this wouldn't end right if he stayed. "No. No. You don't get to just leave" she yelled grabbing his arm and pulling him back. "You don't ask that question and expect just to walk away as if it never came out of your dickhead mouth" she yelled.

"I don't what a fight" he sighed turning away from her. She moved quickly and managed to get a head of him. "Well bully for you cos your going to get one, whether you like it or not" she said crashing her hands against his chest and pushing him back with as much force as she could muster. "Get out of my way Mols" he said. "What so you can crawling back to bed to you cold hearted bitch and then expect me to forget how you've treated me like dirt" Molly yelled. "Leave her out of it" Cristiano warned.

"Maybe I should go upstairs and tell her a nice bed time story" Molly smirked. "Don't you dare" he said grabbing her upper arm when she moved to turn. "But surely it would be best for everyone if she knew. Best for Junior as she said earlier" Molly said. "I'm warning you Molly" he said gripping her a little harder. "What? What are you going to do to me? Huh you've already made feel a small as a sail. What could you possibly do to me?" she asked. "If you don't shut your mouth you'll find out" he warned. "Ok then. Hit me" she said. And his face racked in horror at the thought.

"Ya I figured" she said gripping his fingers that were around her arm and shoving them away. "You really don't think I would?" Cristiano asked. "It's probably one of the only things I'd be certain about. Although after finding out about your sly replacement plan today, I really couldn't be certain anymore" she said rubbing where he had gripped her. "I'd never hit you. I'd never hurt you" he said and Molly let out a scoff. Never hurt her she thought with an inner laugh.

"Mols" he said. "Don't" she yelled. "Don't call me that. After today you've lost any right to call me that" she said. "I didn't know" he said. "Oh please" she said. "I didn't. Mol-ly. I didn't. I promise" he said. "Well forgive me if your promises aren't exactly trust worthy" she said. "I didn't know about the nanny until you did" he said.

"Wow she must really be good in bed then if you'd but up with that sneakiness" Molly snickered. "I told you to leave her out of it" he said. "So it's ok for you to ask what you just asked but I can't make a little joke. Wow it's one rule for you and another for others but of course how could I forget" she said. "Molly" he said.

"You might want to keep a close eye on her Ronaldo. If she's sneaky about this, imagine what else she could be up to. She might be planning on putting Dolores in a nursing home" Molly said. "Now you're just being ridiculous" he said. "I'm being ridiculous. I'm not the one whose girlfriend just completely and utterly controlled him" she said.

"She doesn't control me" he said. "So then it was perfectly ok with you that not only did she go behind your back and interview potential nannys but she also hired one. Brought her into your home. Let her hold your son. All without your knowledge apparently" Molly said. "I didn't know" he said. "Well what sort of a fool does that make you then? Your girlfriend just made you look like a great big giant fool Ronaldo. Congrats" Molly said clapping into his face.