Chapter 110- What Will The Night Bring?

"You sure?" Olga asked Cristiano for the fifth time as she buttoned up her jacket. "Yes you go with your friend. Have fun. You are aloud an evening off. I want to spend time with Junior anyway" Cristiano said. "But I think Ms. Irina not like" Olga said. "It's fine. You go meet your friend. And If you have people visiting again just tell me and I'll make other arrangements it's no bother" Cristiano said as Junior rested his head against his father's shoulder. "If you sure" Olga said.

"Yes I am. If you could just be back to watch him in the morning, you can have the rest of the day off then. I'm taking him out for the day" Cristiano said smiling at his tired son. "Ok" she replied. "Has he been like this all weekend?" he asked her. "Baby fine. Just tired" Olga said. "He's a bit warm" Cristiano frowned. "Baby fine. You just holding too close" Olga said before turning on her heel and rushing out of the house. "She can be very odd" he mumbled to his son.

Dolores and Elma had left for Lisbon earlier in the day and Irina was out somewhere. Her sister was coming tomorrow and she was busy planning apparently. At least she would be busy tomorrow he thought. "You must have had a fun weekend without me cutie" he said to Junior as he took a seat on the couch. "If you are this tired. Huh" he said as he sat Junior on his lap. "Well you better sleep tonight cos you have a big day ahead tomorrow. We are going to the zoo" he said tickling the boy who began to cry. "Aww it's ok. I'm sorry I shouldn't annoy you when you are cranky" he laughed rubbing his son's back. "You're just like Molly when you're tired" Cristiano smiled but frowning when he realised what he had said.

"Enjoying the peace?" Nuno asked as he came into the living room. "Well it's not like they were exactly talking to me much anyway" Cristiano said. "You're lucky any of us are talking to after what you did" Nuno said. "I know you are mad she moved out" Cristiano said. "Moved out? You told her to leave. And if it wasn't for Jorge more or less guilty tripping her into the staying than she would have left Madrid. She would have left and neither you, I nor anyone would have known where she was" he said. "I know I could have handled the Olga situation better" Cristiano said. "It's more than the Olga situation that you could have handled better" Nuno said. "What's that supposed to mean?" Cristiano asked. "If you have to ask me, then you deserve to me told the answer" Nuno snapped. "I apologised to Molly" he said. "How many apologies are you up to now?" Nuno snapped. "Her parents moved and didn't tell her" Cristiano said. "Huh?" Nuno asked confused at the topic change.

"She went to visit her parents yesterday, but they had moved. They had packed up and hadn't told her" he said. "Oh. Jezz poor Molly. What is wrong with them?" Nuno asked. "She phoned me in tears. It was awful to listen to her like that. And this comes after what happened the other week with us. All the things I said to her. If she was in tears yesterday, I don't want to think about how she was when she left here" Cristiano sighed. "Not good wouldn't even remotely cover it. So Dolores was telling the truth when she said that you and Molly were talking again" Nuno said. "I took Junior to see her on Thursday" Cristiano said smiling at his son who was resting against his chest. "Only took you over a week" Nuno snapped. "I was giving her space" Cristiano said.

"You were being a wimp. Oh sorry that's what you are around Irina" Nuno said. "Hey" Cristiano said. "You know someday you won't get so lucky with Molly accepting your apologises. And don't come looking at me when you relize what you've really messed up" Nuno said. "I'm trying ok Nuno" Cristiano said. "Well try opening you eyes and seeing what's right in front of you" Nuno said. "Huh? You're in front of me" Cristiano said confused. "I'm going out" Nuno said rolling his eyes. "Wait" Cristiano called out. "I'm going out and I won't be back till late. Have a nice family time with your son and girlfriend" Nuno said with his back turned to Cristiano and he headed down the hallway.