Chapter 103- The Blame Game

Two days since she moved out of Cristiano's house and Molly was living off a couple of hours sleep here and there. Every time she closed her eyes she saw Junior crying. Katia had arrived with Rodrigo in the morning and Molly was so happy to see the young boy. Katia had mentioned Junior in passing not wanting to upset Molly, which was the reason she had also left Dinis at home during the visit.

Molly was in the middle of making a cup of tea when she heard the doorbell. She sighed not really wanting any company but the bell kept ringing and ringing. "Alright I'm coming. Just wait a minute" she yelled as she walked towards the door as the bell continued to ring. "What the hell are..." she half spoke as she opened the door and was met with some familiar smiling faces.

"Hola Molly. What took you so long?" Fabio asked smirking. "What are you lot doing here?" she asked. "Any cookies going?" Marcelo asked pushing past her and into the apartment followed by Fabio and Xavi as Molly looked at Iker with a bewildered face. "Clarice banned him from eating cookies around her" Iker shrugged. "Molly" she heard Fabio shout followed by loud banging of presses. "Where the hell did you find them? A zoo?" Molly asked as more racket came from inside her apartment. "I'd settle for a glass of water" Sergio smiled at her. "Something wrong with my cookies Ramos?" she asked. "I think I need to be reminded what they taste like before answering that question" he smirked. "Shut the door behind you" Molly said rolling her eyes as she turned to walk back into her living room.

"I see you lot have made yourselves at home" she half laughed at the sight of Fabio and Xavi with their feet up on her couch. "Nice place Mols" Fabio said as he flicked through the channels on the TV. "So did it slip your mind to tell us that you moved or have you been trying to avoid us?" Sergio asked wrapping an arm around her shoulder.

"It's sort of hard to avoid you boys. Marcelo stop messing up my kitchen" Molly said. "Cookies" he said pouting. "Top press on your left and don't eat them all" she said. "So come on tell us" Sergio said. "Tell you what?" she asked. "Imagine our surprise when we go around to Cristiano's to watch match plays when we are met by some blonde and no sign of you" Sergio said. "Like why didn't you tell us you moved out?" Fabio asked. "No the big question is why did Ronnie get a new nanny when he has the best one already" Marcelo smiled at her before stuffing a cookie into his mouth.

"Guys it really doesn't matter" Molly said. "Did he really just turn up with the new nanny?" Iker asked. Nuno had mumbled something about Cristiano being a dickhead but no one had told them the real story. "Well depending on who you ask then it was Irina only. But.." Molly paused. "But Cris knew. What the hell? What an ass. And then he made you move out" Sergio said. "Well she would hardly want to live there after that. Plus living with two Russians in the house would drive anyone out of a house" Xavi said. "Be nice" Molly said.

"You need to stop being nice" Sergio said. "Ya Sergio is right. You've done so much for Cris and then he treats you like shit. That's not on" Fabio said. "Guys just stop ok. He's your friend and teammate" Molly said. "And your our friend too" Sergio said. "Look I might not be Junior's nanny anymore but I'm still here" Molly said. "Well the good thing about you moving out is that at least we have a new place to hang out" Marcelo said slouching on the couch. "Ya and no more of Irina looking at us like we are idiots" Fabio said.

"You are idiots" Iker said. "But you're lovely idiots" Molly smiled. "See I told you should wouldn't care that we came" Marcelo said to Iker. "I might do if you get crumbs on my couch" she said. "It sucks that you aren't down the street though" Sergio said. "I stayed there way longer than I ever intended. It was time to move out. And just because I'm gone doesn't mean you stop going over there. Ronaldo is your friend and teammate. Even though you all only really ever went over there to see me" she smirked. "Well you're nicer to be around" Sergio smiled at her. "Ya especially when Ronnie is in one of his foul moods. I swear he is only like that when Irina is around" Marcelo said. "Ha Anderia said that too" Fabio laughed. "So what are you plans now? Are you looking for a new job?" Iker asked when he noticed how uncomfortable Molly was with all the Irina talk.