Chapter 64- Wait Is This?

"Finally" Ricky said as Molly closed her bedroom door. "What the hell is going on Ricky?" Molly asked zipping up her sweatshirt. "Let's go" he said. "Ricky" she said. "You'll find out soon. Now move before Cris gets even more annoying" Ricky said as she followed him towards the hotel room door.

"What are you two up to?" she asked as they walked towards the elevator. "Don't look at me. This is all Cris" he replied. "It's one in the morning. What is so important that he has to drag us out of our beds?" she asked. "You'll find out soon" Ricky said. "Oh for heaven sake Ricky just tell me" Molly snapped.

"Ladies first" Ricky said as the elevator doors opened. "I am seriously going to kick someone's ass if I don't get told what the hell is going on" she said. "Just shut up and move" Ricky said taking a hold of her arm and pulling through the lobby. "Don't tell me to shut up and why are we heading to the front doors?" Molly asked as she looked around the empty hotel lobby. "This is us" Ricky said as a car pulled up and he opened the door. "Get in" he said shoving her. "Watch it" Molly yelled as she fell into the car.

"Finally" Cristiano yelled as Molly sat up and Ricky closed the door sitting beside her. "Ok what the hell is going on?" Molly asked. "Just sit back and- "Ricky stop" Cristiano said before his friend could finish his sentence. "Ronaldo where are we going? Seriously what's going on? Why are we leaving the hotel?" she asked worriedly. "You'll find out in a minute or so. Now relax" he said clipping her seat belt into place. "Relax. I'm being kidnapped. How do you expect me to relax?" she asked. "You're not being kidnapped" he said as the car drove through Paris.

"I've being manhandled into a car and not been told where I'm going" she said. "You owe me big time for this Ronaldo. It's too fucking late to be dealing with her" Ricky groaned. "Hey I didn't ask you to do this. I want to be in my bed as much as you do" Molly said nudging Ricky in the stomach. "Ouch" Ricky said. "Will you two stop" Cristiano groaned. "Hey you started this. Seriously Ronaldo you're freaking me out now" Molly said.

"Molly I promise it's not something bad. Ok so please just relax" he said squeezing her hand. "Just so you know, I'm going to kick your ass once we get back to the hotel" she said. "I wouldn't expect anything else" he said smiling. "Cristiano" she whispered as the car came to a stop. "Molly it's something good I promise" he said and noticed her hand gripped his harder.

"I told you this was a bad idea. It's in the middle of the night. And you woke her up. You are asking for trouble" Ricky groaned. "Shut up and open the door" Cristiano said. "Hey look at me" he said to Molly. "I didn't mean to worry you. But trust me you are going enjoy this" he said. "Well if I don't then if you think I was annoying before you are in for a fun time" she muttered and he laughed.

"Are you two coming or what?" Ricky asked. "I'm beginning to wish you brought Zé" Molly muttered sliding out of the car. "Zé would have got another kick in the leg if he had to bring you out of the hotel. I did try and get Nuno to come if it makes you feel better" Cristiano said shutting the car door. "How would that make me feel better? I now know what or who I am missing out on" she said. "Well I'm glad I'm wanted Cris. Next time you can do your crazy plans by yourself" Ricky pouted. And Molly laughed.

"What's so funny?" Cristiano asked. "I can totally picture Nuno saying to Ricky that this isn't a crazy plan" Molly said. "So he's here without been here" Cristiano laughed. "Can we do this already? Some of us would like some sleep. At least while it's dark" Ricky said. "Where are we?" Molly said looking around for the first time since she had gotten out of the car. "You're about to find out" Cristiano. "Come on" he smiled walking as she held his hand tight as she followed.