Chapter 98- A Leading Question?

"Babe are you coming to bed?" Irina asked Cristiano. "Huh" he said looking away from the TV to find his girlfriend standing beside the couch wearing a dressing gown. "It's gone twelve. And you don't even look like you are even watching the TV" she said. He hadn't been either he thought. Olga had prepared dinner for Irina and Cristiano who had eaten alone since both Dolores and Katia had stayed firmly away from the pair since Irina's new nanny bombshell.

"I thought Molly would be back by now" he mumbled. "She's a grown woman Cris" Irina snapped annoyed that her boyfriend appeared to be waiting up for Molly. "She left so quickly earlier...I...I just wanted to speak to her" he sighed. "Well you said that she was gone to Luke's apartment. Why would she come back this late anyway when she can stay with him? She knows Olga is here" she said. "Because she has never..." he paused. "Never what?" Irina asked.

"She never phoned Jorge back. He was looking for her" he shrugged. "So you thought you'd wait up to tell her?" Irina asked. "Nah I was watching a show about Man United. It just finished" he lied. "Let's go to bed then" she said holding her hand out towards him. "Sounds good" he smiled standing. "Turn off the light babe" she said as they walked towards the stairs. "Better leave it on so Molly doesn't walk into anything. She's a little accident prone at times" he smiled.

"I hardly think she's going to leave Luke's bed to come back this late. I know I wouldn't. I have to say she picked a good one. Though why he choose her I'll never know" Irina said. "She isn't" he said. "Isn't what?" Irina asked. "Can't think what I was going to say. Let's go to bed" he said as he followed her slowly up the stairs. He gave one last look over his shoulder as he clinched his fist. He shook his head as an image of Luke and Molly appeared in his mind and went to his bedroom.

"Who the hell does she think she is?" Molly said as she paced the floor in front of Luke's couch. "His girlfriend" Luke said. "That fact just shows what a dickhead he is" Molly said. She had arrived at Luke's hours earlier completely furious. She had been in shock as she drove to his apartment but just as she was about to enter the building Ana had phoned wanting her to come over. Molly had said she couldn't as she didn't want to be near Cristiano's house. When Ana had inquired why Molly had told her what had happened. Ana had being furious that Irina had done that. That Cristiano had done that.

Hearing Ana vent cleared Molly's shock right out and in turn she was hit with the reality of what had occurred. She had agreed with Irina. She had agreed that Junior came first. That Olga should be his nanny. She wouldn't be his nanny anymore. He wouldn't need her. Molly said a quick goodbye to Ana and headed up to Luke's apartment. While Luke had being surprise to find Molly at his door, he soon listened to her talk about what had happened. He had prepared a small snack which she barely ate. Now hours later and numerous unanswered calls from Dolores and Katia, none from Cristiano she noticed, she was still furious.

"But you weren't going to be doing it forever. You told me it was only for a little while" Luke said from the couch. "That's not the point" she said. "It could have been handled much better. You didn't deserve for that to be just dropped on you like a bomb" Luke said. "It was sneaky and sly and why the hell I'm I even surprised. She's never like me being there" Molly said. "And you said that they had discussed it" he said. Molly paused from pacing. Irina she could believe but Cristiano going behind her back like that...well that just hadn't made he upset. That had disappointed her. "He doesn't even know a thing about this new woman. She's meant to mind his son. Like what right does Irina have to even get involved in finding a new nanny?" Molly asked.