Chapter 7

Chapter 7

 P.O.V Olivia

It had taken a week to convince my mom and dad to let me go home. I was given 5 days in Canada, but I intended to extend my stay. Also, it had been two days since I had last seen Demi. I dragged my suitcase through the house and to the car before dropping it in the trunk. I had three hours before my flight to Vancouver. I felt sick, not only because Noël was awake for god knows how long but because I felt like I was leaving my heart here, back in Los Angeles. Something in me made me feel guilty. Those feelings seemed unreal, how could you fall in  love with someone you barely know? But the thing was, I couldn't help it. Everything about Demi made me melt, even her name. I sighed as the car roared to life.  Demi, that's all I could think about, all day and all night and to add to those thoughts, Neon Lights popped on the radio. Her voice was relaxing me and it made me feel safe. Was this weird? I tried to push her out of my head to concentrate on the road but it wasn't working at all. Her sexy grin and those big brown eyes were driving me insane and if you added her body to the mix, it was enough to make me have a heart attack. If that girl would've been a cake, I would've eaten her in two seconds. She was the first girl  who made me want to scream out loud that I was gay, and that love had no gender. I wanted her to be mine so badly. My thoughts were eating me alive. I stopped in the airport's parking and grabbed my suitcase before walking towards the entrance with my passport in hand. The plane would be boarding in about an hour and thirty minutes. I looked down at my phone to see the time and realised I had a text message.

TEXT MESSAGE

Person: Hey Olivia?

Olivia: Hum... yeah? Who is this?

Person: Yay! It took you long enough to answer!! :P It's me D btw!!

Olivia: Demi? :o

Person: YEP!!! :D

Olivia: Oh hey what's up? :)

Demi: Nothing much, I'm about to fly to Dallas, Texas! You?

Olivia: Well I'm flying back to Vancouver... :$

Demi: WHAT!! You're coming back, right? :o

Olivia: Not sure... :( 

Demi: You were about to leave without saying goodbye? :'(

Olivia: Sorry Dem, I didn't have your number! :$

Demi: Are you at the airport right now?

Olivia: Yeah!

Demi: Then come see me RIGHT NOW! 

Olivia: Dem I don't wanna miss my flight!

Demi: Olivia!!! PLEASE!!! :'(

Olivia: Ok, you win? How do I find you?

Demi: Where are you?

Olivia: just in front of my gate.

Demi: What gate is it idiot? :P

Olivia: B12! :)

Demi: Max is coming to get you! ;)

Olivia: Max? :o

Demi: My bodyguard! He has a pic of you so don't go anywhere!!

Olivia: You have a pic of me? :o How? Did you look me up or something?