Chapter 49

This is definitely not my favorite chapter but it'll have to do for tonight!! This chapter is for lovatic0820!! Thanks for your comment!! ;)

Thanks for every follow! It means so much to me!! :D

Stay Strong everyone, and read on!! xxxxxx -N

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ 

Chapter 49

P.O.V Olivia

I walked into the room following Demi closely before I closed the door.

-”So, how sick do you feel, like on a scale of 1 to 10?”, I asked wrapping my arms around her waist to the close gap between our bodies.

-”Eleven”, she frowned as a shiver ran down her body.

-”Oh gosh it’s that bad babe?”, I said as worry took over my face.

-”Yeah”, she huffed looking away from me. I hated seeing her hurting. 

-”I guess we’re staying in then huh?”, I smiled sadly stroking her back.

-”Please”, she frowned.

-”Ok, I’ll take care of you”, I said before kissing her forehead, “Come with me babe”, I smiled taking off my boots before dragging her to the bed. I sat down, leaning my back against the wall as Demi rested her head on my lap, closing her eyes. I tangled my hand in her hair, gently playing with it. A content sigh escaped her mouth as she moved a bit closer to me. I didn’t care that we had to cancel our romantic evening if it meant that I could hold Demi in my arms all day.

-”I love you Olivia”, she huffed looking up at me with a little smile on her lips.

-”I love you too Demi, so much”, I said stroking her cheek with my thumb. We got lost in each others eyes, a loving smile lingering on our lips.

P.O.V Demi

My whole body was hurting, even if I was laying down. Olivia’s arms brought me a bit of comfort but I felt bad for ruining our first valentines day together and our 7 month anniversary.

-”I’m really sorry Olivia”, I sighed scooting a bit closer to her.

-”Why baby?”, she asked stroking my arm with a confused look on her face.

-”I’m ruining this day for us”, I frowned

-”Babe, not at all, nothing makes me happier than taking care of you”, she smiled reassuringly pecking the top of my head. I looked up at her, begging her silently for a kiss on the lips. She smiled lovingly, bending down to place her lips on mine. I tangled my fingers in her hair as she cupped my face with one hand. She smiled against my lips, pulling my body closer to hers. I sighed happily as she stroke my back soothingly before she slowly pulled away making me pout. Olivia giggled as she observed my face.

-”Do you need anything? I could ask Sam to grab you something”, she suggested.

-”I already have every medicine there is out there babe, the only thing I need right now is you”, I smirked leaning in again but stoping a centimeter away from her lips.

-”You need me?”, she asked amused fixing her eyes on mine as she raised an eyebrow, “by the way can I just add that you’re torturing with that sexy dance you do when you’re singing Got Dynamite. You have no idea how turned on I get every time I look at those vines babe. I’m sure it’s unhealthy”.