Chapter 57

So... 3 billion years later chapter 57 is finally up!!!! :P I'm sorry if it took so long but I had a MASSIVE writer's block... Hopefully it left for good, lets cross our fingers!! A little thought for my amazing readers: You are a star just the way you are!! ;) -> Jo you know what I'm talking about!! :P

This chapter is for DemDem92 thanks for your comment!!!!! ;)

Thanks for every follow! It means so much to me!! :D

Stay Strong everyone, and read on!! xxxxxx -N

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ 

Chapter 57

P.O.V Olivia

My hand found Demi’s waist and I sat her on the counter before I looked down to unbutton her pants. I crashed my lips back on hers, softly pulling on her bottom lip. She opened her mouth and let me in as I teased the hem of her panties with my fingers. She moaned moving a little so I could step a bit closer to her. I slowly slid my hand in Demi’s panties as her breathing got deeper. 

-“Livia”, she mumbled sexily, turning me on even more. I slid my other hand under her shirt, unclasping her bra. Demi threw her head back her hard breathing echoing in my ears. I brought my lips to her neck, kissing it gently before sucking on her sweet spot. Another moan escaped her lips as she ran her fingers through my hair.

-“Haaaaaaaaaa!! EW EW EW EW EW!!!”, a voice exclaimed loudly making me immediately jump away from Demi. My eyes landed on a disgusted Madison. She mimicked gaging sounds, bending down a little with her eyes squeezed shut. Demi jumped off the counter, rushing to Maddie’s side. My face was now a bright pink and so was Demi’s. 

-“FUCK! Mad I’m so sorry!! I didn’t want you to see that!!”, Demi replied sounding totally embarrassed. I let out a shaky breath, observing the situation uncomfortably.

-“I think I’m just gonna go to, hum I’m just hum. Bye”, I said nervously rushing out of the bathroom, my heart was racing in my chest. How would I ever be able to look Madison in the eyes ever again!

P.O.V Madison

-“Ew, ew, ew, ew, ew, ew!!”, I exclaimed pushing Demi’s hand off me, “Don’t touch me! Ew”

-“Mad I’m so sorry!”, she replied trying to get closer to me again.

-“No! Don’t even! I can’t breathe!”, I said mimicking another gaging sound, “I’m scarred for life Demetria!”

-“I’m so so so fucking sorry!”, she pleaded.

-“Oh my god I can’t believe I saw Olivia in.. oh my god ew!!”, I exclaimed as a shiver ran down my spine. 

-“I’m sorry!! We forgot to lock the door!”, she pleaded her face red as a tomato.

-“Your apologies can’t make me unsee what happened! So keep them to yourself”, I replied disgusted.

-“Oh my god Mad”, she huffed running her fingers through her pink locks, “I really didn’t want you to see us”

-“Neither did I!”, I frowned opening the door before I walked out, followed by Demi.

-“Baby girl wait! Are you mad at me!”, she asked.

-“No I’m not, I just didn’t realize that my sister was such a horny girl!”, I smirked realizing how embarrassed she actually was.

-“Oh my god Mad, please”, she pleaded blushing even more.

-“I’ll definitely start calling you Horny from now on”, I giggled.