Chapter 27

This chapter is for Kmorcutt thanks for reading the story and sharing your thoughts with me! It's really appreciated!!! ;) 

Stay Strong everyone and enjoy this chapter! xxx -N

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 27

P.O.V Demi

-”Babe you’re scaring me!”, I frowned.

-”Something happened”, she sighed.

-”What do you mean something happened?”, I exclaimed not knowing if it was something that I had to be mad about. Was she cheating on me! Was she breaking up me!

-”My mom, hum she came to see me earlier”, Olivia huffed sounding miserable.

-”What happened Olivia? You’re driving me crazy!”, I replied nervously.

-”You better sit down for this”, she said sadly. I pulled a chair and sat on it.

-”Are you breaking up with me?”, I asked my voice cracking up. She stayed silent. “Oh my god you are!”, I exclaimed wiping a tear that had escaped my eyes, “Why are you doing this to me Olivia! And over the phone!”, I cried.

-”Babe, calm down ok, I’m not breaking up with you”, she said calmly. 

-”What is it then?”, I asked trying to stop crying.

-”She has a picture of us”, she replied.

-”What kind of picture?”, I questioned a bit taken aback.

-”We’re kissing, we can’t really see my face, but it’s pretty obvious that it’s you”, she sighed.

-”Just tell her to delete it!”, I exclaimed horrified by the idea that the world would know about us this early in our relationship.

-”She will delete it only if I break up with you”, Olivia cried, I gasped as soon as those words left her mouth. “I’m telling you this because I’m in love with you D, and I can’t break up with you. It’s your career that at stake, so just break up with me ok?”, she was sobbing now.

-”Olivia, stop crying!”, I pleaded, “I’m not gonna break up with you over some stupid picture!”.

-”You’re not?”, she huffed her voice trembling.

-”I love you too and it’s not a picture that will change that. Now I don’t want that picture out either. So, I’ll think of something”, I sighed, “Don’t worry ok? I got this.”

-”Ok”, she whispered.

-”Meet me here Olivia, please don’t stay alone in that room worrying about our relationship. We’re fine ok? Come! Please”, I begged.

-”Ok, I’m coming”, she replied quietly as I let a sigh escape my lips.

-”Thank you! Text me when you get here so they let you in”, I said.

-”Ok, I love you”, she said.

-”I love you more bye”, I replied before hanging up. I closed my eyes a second inhaling loudly. What could I do about this! I should probably talk to my agent Phil.

-”What happened to your face!”, Natalie exclaimed examining it.

-”It’s called crying Nat”, I sighed.

-”We have to get you back in the makeup chair ASAP! C’mon!”, she said dragging me with her.

P.O.V Natalie