Chapter 8

A thousand thank you to dm_monique1 who is the second person to comment on this story! This really means something to me! It's great to know that you guys like this story and the number of reads doesn't really say much... So it makes my day when someone comments! So  this chapter is for you dm_monique1!! Hope you like it!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

WARNING! This chapter contains coarse language

Chapter 8

P.O.V Demi

Max was getting impatient, Marissa was now more than fashionably late. I had tried to call her but nothing, she wasn't answering. A couple of people came and asked for pictures and autographs but it was a hundred times less worse than at the LAX airport. I let my body fall on a bench and sighed.

-"I'm so sorry Max", I said.

-"She better hurry or I'll miss my flight back", he replied. I looked down at my phone again, still nothing. I looked up as I heard quick stomping.

-"I am so, so sorry and I really mean it", Marissa said trying to catch her breath.

-"It was about time! Max was about to miss his flight, idiot!", I said. She jumped on me and squeezed me tightly.

-"I missed you SO much Demetria! Oh my god", she exclaimed making me giggle.

-"You're still not forgiven", I said sticking out my tongue.

-"I'll escort you to the car Demi and then I have to catch my flight so let's move", Max demanded his hand resting on my back as he gently pushed me forward. Max was not staying here with me. People in Dallas knew who I was but I wasn't here to go out, I came home to spend time with my family and friends. No big risk was taken.  Max opened the door for me and I climbed into Marissa's car.

-"Thanks", I smiled.

-"You better be careful Demi", he said with a warning glare.

-"Don't worry Max", I smiled kindly, "Now go home and relax".

-"If you need me, call right away and I'll be on the next flight", he replied.

-"That won't happen, Max, I'll see you in two days!", I smiled before he closed the door and watched us leave.

-"So where are we going?", Marissa asked grinning.

-"Home!", I exclaimed happily, "I'm already tired of your face", I giggled.

-"Make another comment like that and I'm letting you walk all the way home", Marissa smirked.

-"Pfff, you could never do that to me! And anyway why were you so late?", I asked furrowing my eyebrows and her cheeks turned a light pink as a big smile appeared on her lips. "Oh my fucking god! MAR! I wanna know everything! What happened!", I grinned excitedly. My phone chose that exact moment to ring. It was Olivia, I had to take it. I motioned for Marissa to wait a second before she started her explaining.

-"Olivia? Hey! Are you ok?", I asked worriedly.

P.O.V Olivia

I quickly walked into the hospital, not bothering to go home to drop my suitcase. I stopped at the front desk remembering being here about a month and a half ago to ask where was Noël's room. I was here again repeating the past.

-"Excuse me, I'm here to see Noël Humphrey", I smiled kindly.

-"Yes, one second", the nurse asked looking down at her computer. After what seemed like an eternity, she looked up at me with a smile, "You will find her in room 419".