Chapter 38

So this is the last day at the lodge!! Hope you'll enjoy the last of their little vacation!! This chapter is for raygan01 thanks for your comments!! :D Means a lot to me!!! 

Thanks for every follow! It means so much to me!! :D

Stay Strong everone and read on! xxxxxx -N

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 38

P.O.V Olivia

I placed our two plates on the tray with two glass of orange juice before I made my way back upstairs carefully. I stopped at the top of the stairs observing my girlfriend. I hadn’t felt this happy in our relationship for a while and I was glad it was happening here, where we could really be ourselves. Her eyes fluttered open and landed on me.

-”Hey gorgeous”, she said quietly with a little smile on her face.

-”You should stop talking to yourself”, I joked taking in her morning beauty. She was definitely the gorgeous one, “People are gonna think that you’re conceited if you don’t stop calling yourself gorgeous. Obviously you weren’t talking about me because this is not my day”, I frowned walking to the bed.

-”Olivia seriously, I think you need to look in another mirror”, she giggled sitting up before reaching for the plate that I was handing her. “Thanks”.

-”Yeah cause I broke the first mirror with my ugliness”, I joked.

-”Shut up babe, you’re talking none sense. I think you didn’t have enough sleep”, she said rolling her eyes. I stuck my tongue out at her making her giggle.

-”So I was thinking that we could go swimming today”, I smiled.

-”But I told you yesterday that I forgot my bathing suit”, she frowned.

-”Well that’s the point obviously!”, I giggled. Demi slapped my arm playfully with a little smirk lingering on her lips.

-”Don’t you think you’ve seen me naked enough in two days”, she replied taking a bite of her cream cheese bagel.

-”Hum, no, I could never get enough of that sight”, I smirked leaning in to give her cheek a little peck. At the last second, she turned her head and my lips landed on hers.

-”I stole a kiss”, she giggled making me smirk.

-”Gosh, you’re such a kid”, I said, “What about swimming? Pwease, pwease, pwease!”, I begged in a 2 year old’s voice.

-”And I'm the kid”, she giggled, "Anyway you win"she sighed rolling her eyes.

-”Yay!”, I giggled excitedly taking a sip of my orange juice, “Thank you baby!”

-”Yeah, yeah”, she said falsely annoyed.

[...]

P.O.V Demi

Olivia was standing in the water, waiting for me to join her.

-”Are you coming?”, she asked splashing water around her. I tightened the towel around my naked body feeling a bit nervous.

-”What if someone sees me!”, I replied walking a bit closer to the water.

-”Just run in”, Olivia said with a little smirk on her pink lips.

-”But what if it’s too cold and just can’t run in?”, I asked nervously. Olivia walked out of the water and cupped my face with her hands.

-”Just go get my second bathing suit!”, she smirked.