Chapter 47

You guys are amazing 26.6K!!! I love you all so freaking much!!! *Virtual hug* This chapter is for ton14444!! Thanks for your comment!! ;)

Thanks for every follow! It means so much to me!! :D

Stay Strong everyone, and read on!! xxxxxx -N

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ 

Chapter 47

P.O.V Olivia

I pressed ignore once again, I had been dodging my dad’s call since the whole twin incident and I felt like he was harassing me.

-”Maybe you should answer!”, Sarah said throwing me a questioning as he called for the third time. I rolled my eyes and pressed the phone against my ear.

-”Hello?”, I answered.

-”Finally Olivia! Where have you been!”, he asked obviously worried.

-”Well I’ve been working, you know my album’s out”, I explained.

-”Yes I know your album is out but why have you been ignoring my calls!”, he said frustratedly.

-”Honestly, because I didn’t want to hear anything about your new kid”, I sighed.

-”Olivia, you’re disappointing me. He had no one until he found me and you’re making him feel guilty even though he has no reasons to be!”, he replied.

-”Look Louis, if you wanna bond with that boy and have him live in your house, it’s your thing. I don’t need another Liam, he died and no one can change that or replace him.”, I answered, “I’m gonna hang up now, so bye”. I said ending the call. I wanted nothing to do with that Dylan kid and I wasn’t about to change my mind.

-”Are you ok?”, Sarah asked squeezing my knee and I just nodded, trying to push back the flood of negative emotions that were taunting me.  “Sure?”

-”I’m fine Sarah”, I smiled giving her hand a little squeeze. She gave me an uncertain smile, looking down at her cellphone. I observed her face as she furrowed her eyebrows and licked her lips quickly. Sarah was beautiful, it was one of the many reasons why I had fell for her. She bit her lips, her fingers tangled in her red hair. I always had a thing for red heads. I had that sudden urge to run my fingers through her silky hair and hold on to that sweet scent they always had. “Olivia?”, she asked ripping me out of my day dream.

-”Huh?”, I huffed looking up to meet her eyes, “yeah?”

-”So we’re going to a radio interview right now and then we’ll have to hurry to the airport so you can catch your plane”, she said looking up and down from me to the agenda.

-”My plane?”, I asked raising an eyebrow.

-”Yes, to see Demi”, she smiled.

-”Demi? What are you talking about?”, I asked even more confused.

-”Did you fall on your head or something, Demi is your girlfriend!”, she exclaimed looking at me like I was crazy.

-”I know that Demi is my girlfriend”, I replied in an obvious tone.

-”It’s valentines day today Olivia”, she said pushing her fringe out of her face.

-”Shit! FUCK!! I’m such an idiot!”, I exclaimed slapping my forehead, “FUCK FUCK FUCK!”

-”Ok calm down Olivia, it’s not that bad. She doesn’t even know you’re coming. Why are you freaking out?”, she asked.

-”I feel so bad! I forgot to call her the other day! Now I just forgot valentines day! I need to get her something special”, I said holding my head in my hands.