Chapter 37

So I updated three times today... *Applause and cheer* Yay me!! :P Thanks for reading everyone!! So yeah this chapter is for SamLovato_ thanks for the comment you made me laugh!! :D

Thanks for every follow! It means so much to me!! :D

Stay Strong everyone and read on! xxxxxx -N

——————————————————————————————————————————————————————

Chapter 37

P.O.V Demi

I took the blindfold off of Olivia's eyes with a smirk. Her eyes fluttered open as an amazed expression appeared on her face.

-"Oh my gosh Demi! This is beautiful!", she exclaimed in awe making me giggle.

-"I know right!", I smiled hugging her from behind. I had rented this lodge for the weekend, far away from LA and it was exactly what we needed. It had a breathtaking view over a lake and a forest. She turned around wrapping her arms around my waist.

-"But it's not as beautiful as you though!", she smirked making me blush.

-"You're so cheesy!", I giggled.

-"Huh, huh and you loooove it!", she exclaimed before pulling away, "How long are we staying here?"

-"We're leaving Sunday after dinner", I smiled

-"Oh my god you are the best girlfriend I could've ever asked for", she giggled, "How did you convince Collin?"

-"It's my superwoman power!", I joked making her giggle. We stared at the breathtaking sight in silence for a few minutes before Olivia turned to face me.

-"So maybe we should get settled in and come outside to make a bonfire", she suggested

-"Oh my gosh! Yes! With Marshmallow!", I beamed excitedly.

-"Haha!! If that makes you happy than I'm in!", she chuckled before grabbing my hand and pulling me inside. The lodge was on two floors, the kitchen, bathroom, living room and the dinning room were on the first floor while the only bedroom occupied the second floor. I looked outside from the bedroom window, letting a small smile linger on my lips. We were staying until sunday and I had decided to arrive on the friday night, so it was already dark outside. The moon was up high, its reflexion appearing clearly on the lake and the stars were shinning bright in the sky. It was the perfect moment to do what I had to do.

-"Are you coming?", Olivia asked bringing me back to reality.

-"Hum yeah, you can go ahead and start the fire. I have to go to the bathroom first and I'll grab the marshmallows at the same time."

-"Ok, then", she smiled descending the stairs quickly. I looked down at my hand were her love ring was still on my finger. I grabbed the little red box and my guitar before slowly walking downstairs. Gosh why was I even nervous. I opened the door quietly and observed her a second as the dim light of the moon illuminated her face. I didn't understand how I had managed to get myself such a beautiful girl but I was ready to fight if our relationship was ever in danger. I pulled the strap of my guitar around my neck before walking towards her.

-"So we're singing songs?", she asked with a cute smirk on her lips.

-"I am, you're listening", I replied sending her a loving smile

-"Are  you serenading me?", she asked obviously trying to contain her excitement.

-"Yes I am", I replied sitting down next to her. She looked at me with sparks in her eyes. I could never get over how gorgeous they were. I had never seen a green so pure. I licked my lips before taking a big breath. Here we go, I mentally said to myself.