Chapter 65

HELLO!!!!! I AM BACK PEOPLE!!!!!! Did you all miss me?!?!? :P So, I was so freaking busy with school and everything going on in my life that I didn't have time to write.. :\ Summer break just started wednesday so I will update more often, I promise!! ;) 

This chapter is for WhiskeyDreams thanks for your comment!!!!! ;)

Thanks for every follow and every vote!! It means so much to me!! :D

Stay Strong everyone, and read on!! xxxxxx -N

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ 

Chapter 65

P.O.V Demi

-“Yeah, I know”, I sighed, licking my lips quickly. 

-“Good, then you understand why it’s not a good idea”, Collin replied. 

-“No, I don’t actually. She’s my girlfriend, I think I know her better than you”, I frowned trying my hardest to stay calm. 

-“Maybe but she’s my client and I have her best interest at heart”, he said boldly. 

-“With all due respect, that’s bullshit Collin. I don’t understand why you don’t want me to see her”

-“It’s only for that day Demi, I’m not saying you can’t see her ever again. March 10th is gonna be an important day for Olivia and I know that you’ll only distract her. Please respect my judgement and don’t come near her”, he asked politely.

-“This is bullshit! I can barely see her! We’re so fucking busy I think that she can at least have the night off! She has been promoting her album for a while now I don’t think that one night is too much to ask.”

-“You’re right, one night isn’t too much to ask but you chose the wrong night to come, we can’t make it happen.”, he sighed. 

-“I’ll call Olivia. She won’t let you do this. You can’t keep me away from her!”, I exclaimed.

-“We’ll see about that. Phil will give you a call”, he replied, “If you know what’s best for her, you’ll drop this Demi”

-“I’m hanging up now”, I said before I frustratedly threw my phone on the couch. 

-“What was that?”, Natalie asked, raising an eyebrow. 

-“That was a stubborn and fucking annoying Collin”, I frowned, running my fingers through my hair.

-“Huh?”, she mumbled.

-“He called me to ask me to stay away from Olivia on March 10th”, I exclaimed angrily. 

-“Why?”, she replied.

-“He won’t tell me! He just said that it’s an important day for her!”, I sighed.

-“You’re probably overreacting Demi. It must be important, otherwise he wouldn't ask you to stay away. I think that you need to breathe and calm down. Then, maybe you could call Olivia and ask her what's going on. She will probably explain everything and it'll all make sense.”

-“We can barely see each other, Natalie. Even if something is important she should have at least 10 minutes to give me! I am her girlfriend I'm important too.”

-“Listen to yourself right now! Can you even hear what you're saying?! I think that if you were the one having something important and you needed her to stay away she would. You're not respecting her career, that's not like you Demi. Call her and then decide if you need to freak out. Anyway, what’s wrong?! Why are you freaking out? What's going on between you guys, is there a problem?”, Natalie blurted out quickly.