Chapter 55

Here's the update!! Probably not my best chapter, but I'll do better nex time hopefully! :D You're all amzingly perfect!!! <3

This chapter is for Anskii for your comment!!!!! ;)

Thanks for every follow! It means so much to me!! :D

Stay Strong everyone, and read on!! xxxxxx -N

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ 

Chapter 55

P.O.V Demi

-“Thank you so much for coming guys! I’ll see you at the meet and greet!”, I smiled waving at the small crowd before I exited the stage. I could finally see Olivia for a little while before I had to go meet my fans. I quickly rushed to the dressing room, not bothering to wait for Marissa and Maddie. 

-“Hey baby!”, I exclaimed as I entered the room. My eyes roamed the small room to find it empty. I creased my eyebrows trying to figure out where she could’ve been.

-“Thank you for waiting for us”, Marissa joked as she entered the dressing room, “Where’s Olivia?”, she asked.

-“That’s what I’m trying to figure out”, I frowned.

-“That girl literally keeps disappearing today”, Marissa sighed

-“Why? Is everything ok?”, Maddie asked raising an eyebrow.

-“Yeah we’re good baby girl”, I smiled trying to reassure her. I grabbed my phone and dialled her number. 

-“Hey! It’s Olivia, I’m either working or avoiding your call! So good luck!”, her happy voice echoed through the phone, quickly followed by the tone.

-“Hey babe it’s me, I’m in my dressing room and I have a break before the meet and greet could you meet me here as soon as you get my message? I missed you!”, I sighed before I hung up. 

-“Try to text her”, Maddie said sitting down next to Mar. I gave her a smile and looked back at my phone.

TEXT MESSAGE

Demi: Hey baby! Where are you? We’re in my dressing room can you meet us here?

END TEXT MESSAGE

-“She’s not replying”, I sighed after five minutes

-“Dem, just calm down and shut up! You’re on vocal rest!”, Marissa sighed, “I’m sure she’s gonna come back soon”

-“Yeah”, I mumbled running my hand through my hair.

-“I’ll  go look for her if you want!”, Maddie smiled I nodded vigorously giving her a big smile. “Ok”, she giggled getting up quickly before exiting the room.

P.O.V Maddie

I walked around, looking for Olivia but couldn’t find her anywhere.

-“Hey excuse me, would you happen to know where Olivia Dickens is? Short brown wavy hair, green eyes, maybe 5 foot 4?”, I asked a random person.

-“No sorry”, the man smiled before walking away. I had probably been looking for her for the past ten minutes.

-“Olivia!”, I called raising my voice but got no reply, “Olivia!”. I ran my fingers through my hair letting out a sigh where could that girl be! When you have a headache, what do you need? Fresh air? I looked around and my eyes landed on big grey door. I walked towards it and pushed it open before I stepped outside.