2.To a new beginning

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬Hasbunallahu wa ni'mal Wakil

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Hasbunallahu wa ni'mal Wakil

"حَسْبُنَا اللَّهُ وَنِعْمَ الْوَكِيل"ُ

Allah (Alone) is Sufficient for us,
and He is the Best Disposer
of affairs (for us)"

[ آل عمران : Surah Āli Imran]

[ Al-Qur'an al-Kareem - القرآن الكريم]
[The Noble Quraan]

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Pakistan 2014

Meeza!! did you wake your sister up for fajr!!" Aunty Shakeela yelled at her.

"Jee mom" she replied to her mum from her room whilst folding her prayer mat and putting it away on the cabinet next to the door.

"Saaleha its almost dawn!" She shook her sister forcefully dragging her into the bathroom receiving a grunt and a shove from her. She smiled at her sister and did her bed while she waited for her sister to finish her wudhu. She set her alarm for ten minutes after her sister came out and took her routine shower and came out ten minutes to six like everyday smiling at the time as she wrapped her long hair into a towel and reached intime for her pocket watch snoozing her alarm. Timing was something Meeza was very particular with.
She tied her hair in a plait and dashed for the kitchen quickly to prepare breakfast.
She ate her breakfast alone every day to make it in time for her classes, but decided to eat it with her dad today. It broke her heart to think this was her last day of college.

Would her dad let her continue uni?

"Meeza"

"Jee dad" she replied to her dad from the kitchen.

"Is breakfast ready?"

"Yes the way you like it, whole egg with hardened yolk and parathas" she replied back and yelled "get fresh and I'll serve it hot"

"Mmmm this I'll enjoy" he replied. She smiled to herself. He entered a few minutes later wearing his favourite blue kurta. Meeza knew something was up the moment she saw him wear that. He only wore that on special occasions. She gave her father a warm hearty smile and ran towards him. He hugged his daughter with love and kissed her forehead.

"My dear Meeza, where would I be without you?"

"What do you mean where will you be? I'm not going anywhere I'm right here" she frowned and hugged him once again. He laughed and playfully pulled her cheeks.

"Early morning hugs without me" said a disappointed mother frowning.

"Ammi" Meeza squealed and hugged her mother.