3.Rukhsana's Nikkah

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬Hadith of the daySmile: The Prophet Muhammed (ﷺ)said:"●Your smiling in the face of your brother is charity

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Hadith of the day
Smile:
The Prophet Muhammed (ﷺ)said:
"●Your smiling in the face of your brother is charity." [Jami' at-Tirmidhi]
●Before you start talking, smile! This is an instant ingredient to start any conversation positively and to remove any past ill feelings that could be present.
●Smiling brings joy to the giver and the receiver (imagine being both!).

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

"Well don't look at me like that!" Saaleha huffed.

Saaleha looked into her sisters pleading eyes. Meeza had made her in charge. She had to decide what to do. Meeza was hoping Saaleha would make the decision but it was uncertain.

"As soon as the function is finished I'll straight away change into my abaya" Meeza regretted the moment the words slipped out of her mouth. Saaleha stared at her in shock and Asma wasn't expecting that from her either.

"What?" Meeza rolled her eyes at them.

"I'm doing it for Rukhsana, and there's no men here" she explained herself.

"That's like a good girl" Rukhsana smiled.

"But I'm not wearing anything good enough, underneath my abaya"

"I forgot to tell you to wear something underneath! It just slipped out of my mind" Asma said disappointed.

"You don't even have a phone, how are we supposed to contact you" she added rolling her eyes.

"I'm sorry, my dad's against me having one you know that" Meeza apologised.
Asma nodded her head.

"Leave that to my girls" Rukhsana pointed to the group of girls gathered in one corner.

Saaleha followed the girls and began to chose outfits. The room looked like a typical girls room in a wedding house.  Curling rods and hair irons were connected. Combs and pins were placed here and there. A few girls were getting their hair done with the hairdresser and another few were getting their makeup done. Whereas the bride sat on her bed chatting to her to be husband in a few minutes.

Meeza sat down next to Rukhsana. Even though they never got on well, it was her last few days here.

"I'll miss you " Meeza said in a disappointed tone. Rukhsana tore her eyes from her phone and replied.

"Thank you for doing this for me Meeza, I've always wanted to see you without your hijab" she spoke in a disinterested way and back to texting her to be

Meeza paused in realisation. Nobody had ever seen her without her hijab on her head. How did she ever agree into saying yes? What had she put herself into.

It was too late to back out now she thought.

"Meeza get ready now, I've picked you the perfect outfit" Asma called Meeza from the small changing room to the right. She stood holding a dress on a hanger. It was a simple white long flair dress with a silver shiny embroidery border going across the waist.