27. Hijab Stripped & Endless Tar

HamzaI had to ignore your call

Hamza
I had to ignore your call. I couldn't be talking to you. I had no reason now, you're no longer mine, you never were. My eyes sparked up when I saw you call me. Truth is it hurts. It hurts that I can't have you. The pain of not having you is too much to bear. Hearing your voice made me cry alot today But I had to pretend I didn't recognise your voice. I hated doing it. But I had no choice.

It took me very long in convincing myself that you're someone else's wife and it's wrong. Period.

I must step back even though its killing me inside. You're the best person I have ever met Meeza, and I will never stop loving you. The crave of seeing you is just too much to bear, I've tried so hard to move on. I have tried to talk to other girls, but they can't be you,

You, you're just something else, I just can't, it's so difficult, falling in love was so easy why can't you fall out of love that way too??

Why is love so cruel?
I can't do this Meeza I can't, I'm worried for you, I'm very sorry for avoiding you, please forgive me"

He dropped his head low and started chewing on his lower lip and his eyes welled up with tears.

"You're enough for me Ya Allah, make me strong, make it easy,"

-

"Because I said so and its final!!" His striked his hand on her face. She took a step back in fear. The slap stung her face. His eyes pierced into her eyes. He took deep breaths trying his best to control himself.

"B-but I don't understand why do I need to remove my hijab? that too infront of men??" He grabbed hold of her hand and squeezed her round burnt mark on her wrist.

"Just do as I say no questions asked!"

"You can't do this to me Saahir! I have a life too! Why are you so dominating towards me! You're living your life the way you want why shouldn't I????"

He grabbed hold of her braid and tugged it whispering into her ear.

"Oww you're hurting me"
She howled in pain and her hand forced him to let go.

"This should be the last time you speak to me like this you understood?" He pulled her face up so she would look at him. He had a no messing around look. He let go of her hair shuvving it to her side.

She slumped her shoulders down and sobbed in defeat.

"Now hurry up and serve the food don't keep them waiting" he yelled at her face.

"Let your hair down, I don't want this ugly thing you do to it" he tugged her braid again and trotted out the kitchen.

"Saahir please don't make me do this please" she begged with more tears flowing down her rosy cheeks.

He turned around and gave a glare that made her shudder.

She removed the burning chips from the fryer and dumped them in a bowl and folded her arms. She looked to the skies with glossy tearful eyes. Slowly she unpinned her hijab with tears rolling down her face.