15. Ball Gowns & Flakey Makeup

[Swipe left, media by Maher zain & Mustafa Ceceli'Bika Moulhimi' From Maher Zain's album ' One'The awakening recordswill be mentioned in the story later on]

'Bika Moulhimi'
From Maher Zain's album ' One'
The awakening records
will be mentioned in the story later on]

Continued...

"Wherever Saahir was, Adeel would be with him, they travelled to places, they went on tours to thailand, paris, Italy you name it! Saahir was a different person Meeza, he was the most annoying yet best brother, I miss the old him, the way we laughed until our sides ached, stayed up all night watching movies and talking, I miss the way he smiled, the way he cracked jokes, the way he wasted himself by doing nothing all day and watching old movie's with mum, I miss the old saahir that brought a smile on everyone's face.

He hardly spend time at work, dad was the lead back then and I wasn't married, that's speaking of a good seven to eight years ago.

We got on so well, we never bickered nor argued, we would go to the movie's, eat out, Adeel would be with us everywhere we went, he was like an older brother to me, Saahir was full of fun and love and adventures" she explained with happiness evident in her tone.

"But all that died down and Saahir went down hill very fast" her voice dropped low.

"What happened?" Meeza asked in concern.

"Adeel offered Saahir to become partners on a hotel business, it was a separate business aside from Dad's. Saahir blindly accepted without dad's consent. Dad was furious and didnt like Adeel from the start but Saahir didn't listen, he didn't understand why Saahir wanted to start his own business when he was already a Billionaire's son, but Saahir new the best of him, he wanted to show dad he could make his own money " Meeza's eyes widened.

"What did Adeel do?"

"Saahir trusted Adeel too much for his own good. Not once did he do a family, background check on Adeel, he was his good friend after all, even I never doubted him once, see dad can judge a person from the start..

Dad always asked Saahir, you think you know him, but do you really?..

The business was working well for a couple of months Saahir built hotels and lodges all over Chicago until Adeel finally pounced.

At first it was a slight trickle of lost revenue that took him two years to notice, regardless by the time he had realised what was going on, he had lost hundred and thousands of dollars, In 2010 he was astonished to hear that all his bank accounts were frozen and levied by the IRS, Adeel was a fraud, he was taken to court for friend fraud, embezzlement, but Adeel had everything covered, nothing was done to him. The company was shut down and employees lost their jobs. Saahir ruined his reputation that he had worked hard to build.

This kind of betrayal was devastating for Saahir, dad was also upset for Saahir, he later on asked Saahir to take over his business because dad couldn't see him in that state.

The Billionaire's Niqabi On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara