12. FuriouSaahir

The suit was blue

The suit was blue.. sharp looking. Not royal blue nor navy. Mid semi blue. But overall a well fitted suit.
There was something about his physical appearance that made Meeza more nervous, altogether with the fluttery churning feeling in the pit of her stomach.

Meeza watched as his confused look changed into something so ruthless. The confusion evaporated from his eyes into a solid expression in realisation. He dropped her a deadly soul shattering look. Just the look he gave reminded her she didn't belong here. Indeed even his focus was somewhere on the curtain behind her, as if she had become invisible to him or he could not bare to see her at all.

She felt unwanted. Vulnerable. But she had to stay strong for the sake of others happiness.
How she wanted to run away from there. But she had no choice.

He removed his blazer hanging it onto something Meeza didn't quite understand it was for until he hung his coat on,

He loosened his striped tie and unbuttoned his shirt. He blew out a sigh and flopped backwards onto his bed kicking off his shoes.

Meeza had been standing in one position watching Saahirs every movement. Intertwining her ring and fiddling with her beads that hung from the heavy dupatta. She opened her mouth several times to speak up but her confidence level was always low

He abruptly got up and removed his phone and keys from his pocket and left it on the coffee table by the TV, then walked into the bathroom.

Meeza let out a heaved sigh and sat down on the bed. She took deep breaths unsure of what she should do or say.
She made a mental conversation in her head before he was back, trying to word out what she was going to say so she wouldn't sound crazy.

He finally emerged from the bathroom with a towel draped around his shoulders. Her heart skipped a beat as her eyes travelled down his body shamelessly. She most certainly could not stop gawking at his hot bod. Well. It was halal now right?

His eyes met hers and embarrassment flushed through her. He gave her a look full of grimace and disgust. She felt foolish.

He put on a comfortable shirt from his closet. He walked across the room like he owned the land. He removed the bed covers throwing the cushions onto the floor. Meeza was startled at his sudden action. He curled into his white duvet and wrapped the covers onto him. He was in no mood of talking to her.

She bend down picking up the cushions and placed them on the sofa to the right. Tears pricked and began to sting her eyes but she controlled them.
She had to do something. Is this how he was always going to be with her?

She tiptoed trying to see if he was awake or not. The phone light illuminating onto his face gave Meeza a sudden burst of courage. Without realising what she was doing she called him.

"Saahir"
Her heart beat in her chest as she waited for a reply.

"S-saahir" she repeated adding volume.