16. Banquets & Romance...?

Hadith of the dayStay away from argumentation:

Hadith of the day
Stay away from argumentation:

Being nice is easy when you're dealing with nice people. But, practically speaking, this world has more to it than such people. Despite your best efforts, you are bound to walk into not-so-nice people. Try not to fall into disputes and argumentation.

"And obey Allah and His Messenger(ﷺ), and do not dispute (with one another) lest you lose courage and your strength depart, and be patient. Surely, Allah is with those who are As-Sabirin (the patient ones, etc.)." [Qur'an: Chapter 8, Verse 46]

Continued..

"Where have you been?" He exploded before she entered the room. Her happy mood flew out the window the minute she heard his harsh tone. He stood with his hands in his pocket. His expensive tuxedo screamed Luxury. He knew he was good looking and he was very proud of it.

"I was g-getting ready in the guest room" she stuttered closing the bedroom door behind her.

"And the singing?"
Meeza's face grew pale. She didn't think he would have heard her.

"I wasn't singi-"

"What are you upto huh?" His voice was dangerously low, extremely deep and husky sounding.

"N-N-Nothing" she stammered.

His eyes narrowed. "I dont know what game your playing at Meeza, but I'm not a fan of it" he fired.

"And what's that shit doing on yor face, you better remove it, the photographers will be here in a few moments" he demanded. He sat on the corner of his bed and put on his shoes.

"You mean my veil?" She questioned with fear.

"Yes It has to go" he replied whilst he tied his shoelaces.

"No" she blankly answered.

"I'm sorry what?"

"I cant remove my veil Saahir, it's a part of me, p-please dont make me do this" she begged on the verge of tears.

"Ohh don't make you do this? Surely this isn't the first time? What about Rukhsana's wedding hmm? You did not hesitate then?" He mocked her. Meeza frowned in confusion.

How does he know?

"I saw you that day with my own eyes, I've been wondering where I've seen you"
Her frown grew bigger and he lip quivered in fear.

"Why do you think your father suddenly turned up? because my father called him there, I had to attend it for Rehan" he muttered. His voice acidic, proving he didn't want to attend it. He got uo and slumped onto the sofa and switched on the Television.

"You don't remember seeing me before?"

"Where would I see you?"

"7 years ago in Pakistan"