26. Billionaire to Broke

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

"The richest of all people
are those who have
Allah in their hearts"

                  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

👇This one's for you😘 pinkfun_muslimreader

Saahirs p.o.v

*flick*

I ignited the lighter burning my eighth cigarette tonight.

I couldn't stop the rage inside of me. I wanted to lash out on something or someone.

One person in particular.

Shehryaar.

I will not be at peace until I see him dead. He doesn't deserve any of my father's money.

"I will kill you SHERYAAR!!"

I threw everything that came my way. Nothing was making sense to me at all. I did so much just to get this far, and he betrayed me. My own father betrayed me. It was still painful to believe I had lost everything. It all happened fast and totally unexpected. I deserved it not Shehryaar.

I stepped outside my room into the balcony. I realised I still have the chance to look at my room, my study, my gym, my Jacuzzi, my immense bed, and very importantly, my view: the beautiful cityscape I see every dawn and every nightfall.

I broke inside a little bit more realising it was all going and there was nothing I could do about it. The dream I had been living was going to end very soon. The expiration date was just around the corner breathing against my neck.

It will happen any time soon: I'm losing it. All. It's just a matter of waiting for the bank to finish the paperwork and decide it's time. I'm going broke, the bank is taking it all as we speak.

I'm still numb to the fact I'm going to live in a small apartment somewhere with no chauffeur, no maid, maybe some car I can manage to save from the bank, and probably that's all. And Meeza how could I forget. That useless scumbag.

I blew out puff of smoke and threw the stub. The thought of Meeza was boring and stressful.

I burned another cigarette  on that thought and walked back into my room, I removed  another pair of pajamas. This was what I did every single day. Just enjoying my last few days here.

I was worried for my mum, seeing her go ballistic at Meeza and having a seizure left me no choice. Which is why I decided to send her to Manchester at Sahiba's. I ignored her on the call, I didn't want to talk to her, she was crying alot and I would break down if I listened, I need to maintain my composure, I can't give in so easily, she must be reminded her whole life of the mistake she made, I can never forgive her.