Gas Problems

Now I'm laying in bed thinking back over what has happened over the last few days.Since Captain Clone, the last meta me and Barry fought,there have been no sign evil doing people and I'm so thankful for the break. Also me and Iris have been hanging out a lot more, since we are work colleagues now. She's really into the streak and Joe is extremely worried that she could get hurt and that people may associate her with the streak and come after her, that's why even though I now want to tell her that I'm one part of the streak, I unfortunately cannot. I finally decided to get out of bed and take a quick shower and get ready to get to Jitters. It's not that bad working at a coffee shop, I'm barely there anyway.

5 minutes later

I got changed with a flash and looked in the mirror to see if the outfit was perfect. Ripped jeans, white top and a leather jacket. Yup that's perfect. I grabbed my phone and dashed to work, with a minute to spare before my shift began. As always Iris was already there, serving the customers. "Hey Smith, I see you and Barry are getting closer, he could not stop talking about you yesterday when we went to the movies" I chuckled. I guess we were getting closer as we now were a crime fighting duo.

"Yeah. I guess so, he is so weird though" I smiled at Iris. I looked down to check the time on my phone." And my duties as a register girl begin" I bowed like I was in front of an audience and went towards the counter.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ring ring.

My phone on the counter went off and I was not paying any attention whatsoever to it, Iris was able to see who it was."Sam, your knight in shining armour is ringing" Iris giggled, attempting to keep her laughter in but failing horribly.

I moved away from Iris to see if this was an important call. "What up quick man" I spoke to Barry waiting for him to reply as he was taking his time.

"The Darbinyan crime family, they've all been murdered. I know your working but can you quickly just sprint over here and help me figure it out. I know you 'secretly' did a course to be a forensic scientist so don't lie like you can't. The restaurant near the movie theatre now" I rolled my eyes, you let him in your apartment once and he finds out all your secrets. I did the course help me try to find out who murdered my parents but I haven't had much luck.

"Alright I'm on my way!" I groaned, now realising I have to make yet another excuse. I might as well quit at this rate."Iris something came up, I gotta go" I quickly got out of Jitters, to avoid questioning from Iris, and ran to the crime scene. I wasn't given clear directions, but I was quite sure on where I was going.

I finally arrived after going in and out different places. Maybe I didn't have a clear picture of the where the restaurant was, but I finally got there. I wiped my hair out of my face and walked in, trying to avoid being spoken to by any officers." I'm here now, and next time you come to my apartment remind me not! To leave you alone!" I said in an aggravated tone.

"Barry, anything" Joe said, sounding like he hoped the Allen boy had found something to help with the case. I looked down on the body and instantly new from some thorough examination what had happened. "Samantha what are you doing here?" Joe asked looking me straight in the yes as he knew I shouldn't be here. Now the cats out the bag of my secret degree I might as well tell everyone.

"I have a forensic science degree, like good old Barry here and as his brain doesn't seem to be working he called me in to help" I spoke smiling innocently earning a pissed off look from Barry. As Barry wanted to change the subject he went back to what he had found.