Phosphorous Stings

"No abnormal activity. All vitals are steady." Caitlin says,as she once again checks Ronnie's brain scan. We have an idea,that we could somehow find Professor Stein,using his connection to Ronnie.

"Do you think Ronnie can somehow feel where they're keeping Stein?" Barry asks Wells,looking towards him,even though they are sat together.

"Ronnie got dizzy when the soldiers grabbed Stein,and Stein developed Ronnie's obsession with pizza." Cisco said,suggesting our theory to be true.

"I don't feel anything dinghy now." Ronnie expressed,seeming worried about Stein. They wanted to get rid of each other,but I don't think that's going to happen when we get Stein back.

"Just keep trying." Caitlin said,touching Ronnie's shoulder.

"Whatever this is,it doesn't have an on and off switch."

"It's possible it's just some kind of residual connection. A temporary link to your time together." Dr Wells tried to justify what Ronnie said.

"Wait." Ronnie said,twitching his eyes,and pushing himself up on the bed. "I feel something. I'm..I'm cold."

Ronnie then started screaming,grabbing on to the bed,trying to control the pain. Caitlin,Cisco and I rushed up to Ronnie and grabbed his hands.

"You're okay man,we got you."

"Yeah Ronnie,what's going on?" I asked,trying to keep Ronnie down.

"Nothing happening to him. It's happening to Stein,and Ronnie is feeling his pain. I was wrong. The connections not temporary. It's only getting stronger." Dr Wells explained,calmly,somehow,while the rest of us were freaking out!

"Just try and hold on." Caitlin said.

"Water. Water." Ronnie begged. Cisco passed him a glass,but instead of drinking it,he smashed it,and pushed it into his arm. We all stood there shocked on why he was cutting himself with the glass shard.

"Ronnie,no!" Caitlin screamed,trying to get the shard away.

"Cait no" Barry said,as he understood what was going on. And so do I. Ronnie is cutting himself,so he can communicate with Stein.

"He's cutting himself!"

"I know. Let him. " Barry replied.

"Anything?" Caitlin asked,hoping for some good to come after that event.

"Nothing..just cold. Pressure on a  metal surface on,and on and off. Tap,tap. Tap. Tap. Tap. Tap,tap,tap." Ronnie rambled on.

"Morse code" Wells spoke,and me and Cisco looked in awe.

"We got this" we said in sync,as we rushed off to get something to write on.

"Same thing again. Tap,tap,tap. Tap. Tap,tap,tap"

"27" Cisco And I,said in unison.

"What does it mean?" Caitlin said,confused by this weird message.

"Army bases. They sometimes goes by number,like Area 51." Barry blurted. Cisco rushed to a computer and began searching to see if our database had anything on it.

"Facility 27. About 300 miles away. It was shut down I'm 1961." Cisco said,sounding excited on this new lead.

"Well,that's where they're keeping Stein." Barry nodded.

"Bet you that's where they're keeping aliens too." Cisco super confidently said.

"After the particle accelerator,there's a high possibility that's true" I agreed with Ciscito.