Hello Gideon

"Flash and Bolt missing. Both vanish is crisis." Cisco narrated the story. We all walked in sync,shocked by what we were reading.

"After an epic street battle with the Reverse Flash,our city's very own scarlet speedsters disappeared in an explosion of light." My breathing began to rapidly increase,but I tried to calm it down so no one would worry.

"Barry,look at the date." Well these people clearly aren't as observant as I.

"April 25th,2024." Barry read loud,looking terrified. "Guys,when I fought the Reverse Flash at Christmas,he said that we'd be fighting for centuries."

"Wait,You can't really think that this is from.." Caitlin took a pause before saying her next words. "The future"

"It's pretty likely after everything the Reverse Flash has said" i spoke,as a splitting pain came from the back of my head. Darn metas always gotta hit my head! Who knows how long this will take to heal?

"That would mean Dr Wells,or whoever he is,is also.." BA chose to finish Cisitos sentence.

"From the future."

"I have to say,I'm really digging the brighter red suit. And the white on the symbol? That's dope" I smacked Cisco on the shoulder.

"Not the time dweeb!"

"Wait a second. Suppose we now change the colour on your suit. Will it be because we got the idea from this picture? That would mean we're living in a casual nexus. This is Wow. This is so trippy. Like,Marty and Polaroid trippy." Cisco geeked out.

"Not As trippy As the name on the byline" Caitlin said,nervously.

"Iris West?" Barry spoke.

"Looks like she does become a big time journalist" I smirked folding my arms.

The room began blaring,and an AI of some sort appeared in front of us.

"Good evening Barry Allen and Samantha Smith Allen"the face began to talk,and we all took a few steps back. Allen? On the end of my name?

Yes baby! I get my man.

My face went red,and so did Barry's,but we brushed it off for the time being.

"Uh..." Barry and I mumbled,trying to figure out what to say.

"Hi?" I waved,suspiciously.

"Hi..Hi..you know who we are?" Barry gestured between the two of us.

"Of course. Barry Allen and Samantha Smith Allen co-directors of the Central City Police,CSI division" my eyes widened.

I work with my future husband as well. But that's means...I stop engineering? And become a CSI? Trippy.

"Co directors?" Barry looked towards me,both of us too confused by what we were being told.

"Looks like you become a CSI and marry Barry,which I knew would already happen,and you get a promotion" Cisco became captain obvious.

"Also known as The Flash and Bolt. Founding member of..." the AI continued to speak till Barry cut her off.

"What are you?"

"I am Gideon,an interactive artificial consciousness."

"You know Dr Wells?" Barry intruded.

"Yes." Gideon bluntly said.

"Do you know who he really is?"

"I don't understand the question."

"I...I mean,what's he doing here?" Barry rambled,lost for words. "Why did he come here?"