'Chess Game'With Rathaway

"Has Hartley made contact yet?" Dr Wells asked Caitlin,as myself Barry and dr Wells walked into the cortex(Wells was obviously not walking)I have fake forgiven him,for the sake of the team. Dr Wells hides too much and I'm determined to find out more. And my theory about Wells having a ulterior motive was correct. He did that charade to lure Hartley.

"What makes you so sure he will?" Caitlin replied,sounding sceptical of Wells plan.

"Because he's Hartley,and he'll want to have the last word" Wells replied,sounding annoyed. I walked over to Cisco to see what he was doing on his tablet,but he began to walk away before I reached him. I frowned,perplexed,on if I had done something wrong. Anyway he shouldn't even be up and moving after the incident that happened with Hartley before.

"Cisco. You should be resting" Barry advised to Cisco,leaning up against the monitors.

"The key to finding out why Hartley fooled us into catching him is in here. And I'm going to find it" Cisco said,determined. He turned and walked into another room,very angrily. But I wouldn't blame him. Barry looked confused,and turned towards Wells,who wheeled on over to Cisco.

"I think that last person Cisco wants to speak to is Wells." I moaned,rolling my eyes on how everyone forgot about how we have been lied to for the past year.

"He did tell the entire city about the lie. Don't you think that's punishment enough?" Caitlin said,sarcastically,trying to make me see 'sense'. To avoid any conflict on the matter I replied with.

"I guess..." I turned away from Caitlin and stared blankly at the computers,assessing the situation. I felt a warm hand touch my shoulder,making me flinch as I was incredibly cold. I turned around to see Allen,looking as if some speech was coming.

"I know your mad at Dr Wells,But perk up will you. If Cisco and you Samantha are both upset,who's gonna provide this place with some much needed cheer?" Barry asked,smiling how he cutely does.

"Well you make a good point Allen. I'll be jolly and merry,even though it's past Christmas" I laughed,smiling back at Barry. We started talking about just a load of random stuff,like Barry's latest case,me quitting working at Jitters to work here full time,and Iris getting a job at Picture News.

Unfortunately our conversation was interrupted by a blare,coming from above.

"What's that?" Caitlin asked,spooked about where this mysterious sound came from. Electricity shot from areas around the room,and I can bet you i know who It's is"

"Nice gambit Harrison. But this isn't over." Hartley spoke to all of us,through the speakers. We all shot glares at Wells as none of knew what to do.

"Hartley. What do you want? What do you want?" Wells yelled,sounding irate about how long this fight against his ex prodigy has been going on. "I already gave my Mia culpa today."

"The City already hated you. You don't think I noticed that press conference was a pathetic bishop sacrifice? No,no,no. I've played with you too many times to let you get away with that. This is between you,me,Bolt and The Flash." Hartley said,in rage. Bring it on. I've been waiting to kick that son bitches hide for a long time.

"You don't want to play those kinds of stakes with me Hartley." Dr Wells answered,smirking as he knew me and Barry had this in the bag.

"Actually I really do. What do you say? One last game of chess?" Hartley said rhetorically,as if he knew Dr Wells would say yes.

"You already know, the winner of the game,is the one who makes the next to last mistake and I know you already have a move in mind" seriously. Wells and Hartley need to stop speaking in chess metaphors. It's the 21st century,who even plays chess anymore?