See You Soon.

"I think it looks worse than it is" Barry spoke,as he pulled up his shirt,to reveal the scolding left on his skin. My wounds had fully healed up,clearly I'm faster than Barry in healing to.

He pulled him shirt down,and Ronnie,Cisco and Dr Wells entered the cortex.

"Ronnie or Stein?" Caitlin asked,as she walked up to,who she thought was her fiancé in control.

"It's me,Cait. It's both of us. Somehow." Ronnie spoke,sounding happier than when we found him last,when he was merged with Stein.

"Acceptance is a powerful thing." Wells admitted. He's not wrong. I can definitely relate. Once I heard those words from Barry,when he was raging with honesty,it helped me get one step closer,to coming to terms with my parents death. It may have been years ago now,but it still holds a deep place in my heart.

"Powerful enough to reverse it?" Barry questioned,folding his arms beside me.

Ronnie took a deep breath,before giving a reply. "We could try."

He walked towards the centre of the cortex,and the rest of us stood back. He looked at all of us,before he tried anything. He inhaled deeply,then closed him eyes.

Orange flames,came out of him. It quickly got brighter and larger,to the point where we frightful we would be burnt to a crisp. The flames then consumed Ronnie,and then. They were split.

This time with no nuclear explosion.

Ronnie and Stein,were standing side by side. Unharmed in any way. The flames dispersed,and the two half's of firestorm looked at each other,after performing that unbelievable split.

"I think we're getting the hang of this quite nicely." Professor Stein spoke,smiling.

Caitlin rushed up to Ronnie,gleaming with joy. She gave him a big hug,after seeing him safe.

They broke away,and vibe changed. Ronnie looked towards Stein,and instead of being happy,he looked afraid.

"It's okay. I understand. You have to go." Cait spoke,as if she could read Ronnie's mind.

Of course he has to go. The military will be straight on there case,which would lead to them showing up at Star Labs again. I just wish Ronnie wouldn't leave. We just got him back...

"How'd you know?"

"I'm connected to you too." Ronnie chuckled after Caitlin's last few words.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Where will you go?" Caitlin said to Ronnie,as she spoke her final goodbyes. We were at Steins house,as he needed to say goodbye to Clarissa.

"Pittsburgh maybe. Professor Stein has a colleague he thinks can help us learn more about our abilities." Ronnie explained to Cait.

"We can help you here too." Cait said,in despair,that he was leaving her fore a second time.

"Eiling has already breached Star Labs. We need to stay one step ahead of him...for all of us. I'm coming back." Ronnie reassured.

"We'll have pizza." Cait smiled,as Ronnie and her shared there final kiss.

Professor Stein,walked in our direction,and I guess he has a few goodbyes to say to.

"Godspeed,Mr Allen and Miss Smith." Martin reached out to shake Barry's and hand,and then mine.

"You too." Barry replied. I smiled in response.

"As to our earlier conversation,I believe in second chances. You both will get yours. Give it time." I nodded,and walked over to Ronnie and gave him one last big hug.

"When you come back,we are definitely going to have a movie night. Like the olden days" I said,as I broke away from Ronnie.

"We sure will,and knowing you,and Cisco,we will end up watching the original trilogy for Star Wars" he laughed,as he knows us so well.

"And this is why we are called,the three musketeers. We have a bond,even the force can't break" Cisco referenced,and we all chuckled.

"Ready,Ronald?" Stein asked,as he walked up to Ronnie.

"Please stop calling me that." Ronnie rolled his eyes,as he followed the professor out.

"I'll see you soon." Clarissa spoke. I could see she knew this was the right decision for her,and Stein.

We waltzed out to the door way,while Stein and Ronnie got to a safe distance to merge. Ronnie placed the quantum splicer onto his chest,and it activated. The two men,grabbed arms,and left was one man. Firestorm.

"We love you" Ronnie spoke for the two of them,to Clarissa and Caitlin.

And the two of them took the sky. It was so cool when they did that,the flame streaks that follow on behind them. Unbelievable.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I lost Ronnie. Then I found him again,but he wasn't actually Ronnie. Then I got him back but just for a day until I lost him again." Caitlin rambled about her,very questionable love life.

Cait,Cisco and I,are chilling in Jitters right now,having a nice cup of coffee and discussing what's happened over the past few days.

"You guys are like 10 season of Ross and Rachel,but just smashed into one year." Cisco joked,making hand gestures while he spoke.

"Or Chuck and Blair. You never know what will come next" I spoke,widening my eyes after I realised how messy there relationship was. Caitlin smiled,after seeing our efforts to cheer her up.

"I am not heartbroken this time. I love Ronnie. I always will,but there's not this devastating hole inside me. I have a life,and it's a good one." Cisco and I smiled at Caitlin,after she opened up to us. And we saw a happy face walk through the door. Iris.

"Hey,guys." Iris grinned,as she walked toward our table.

"Iris,hi." Caitlin greeted.

"Where is your,cousin?" Iris asked,seeming suspicious.

"Uh,he went home." Caitlin replied,sounding very uncertain on what to say.

"Oh. Uh,where was that again?" Iris is really sounding like a reporter. Annoying,with way to many pestering questions. I loved Iris,but what's the need for all the questions love?

"Uh,Midway." Shit! That wasn't what Cait said when she was moving into Barry's. And Iris's reporter senses must be tingling now.

"Oh,I thought you said Coast City." Ding. Ding. Ding. She's getting suspicious.

"Uh,Midway via Coast City. He moved around a lot." Great save Cait. And for once,I'm not being sarcastic.

"That's always really hard. Alright well,Enjoy." She greeted. "Bye"

"Bye Iris" I said,with Cait.

"Damn,talk about being nosy" Cisco said,I elbowed him in the ribs. Yes,Iris was being intrusive,but Iris is always like that. Nothing to worry about. Well I can convince myself of it.

"That's rude Cisco. How would you like it if I said your nosy for sticking your big nose in my business.?" I rhetorically asked,not expecting a reply.

"Well,I'm your best friend,so I have the right" Cisco defended.

"And I also have the right,since I'm your best girlfriend." Cait intervened.

"I can't argue with that logic"

We all continued to open up to each other about our lives,for the first time after the particle accelerator. The night quickly slipped away,and we all went to our own homes,to get some rest for the night.

I felt like the burden of emotion,I was carrying on me was finally gone. And for the first time,I felt calm. And I wish I could continue feeling like this.