Coming Home

We collapsed. The rubble was drifting away,and the three of us lugged ourselves up to see the after math of firestorms explosion,while Wells and Cisco yelled through the coms to hear an update on our condition.

"Are you guys ok?" Cisco said,worriedly.

"Are you two ok?" Barry said,putting his hand towards me to help me up,and then Cait.

"I think so" Cait answered,getting to grips with what happened,Barry then turned towards me to hear my reply.

"Ish"

"I think so" Barry told Cisco,as we looked towards the damage of the nuclear explosion. It was like nothing I'd ever seen. The cloud of smoke,reached high into the sky. Dark grey clouds,still with roaring flames all around.

"Oh god. The nuclear explosion. There's no telling how much radiation we were exposed to." Caitlin said distressed.

"Wait,wait,wait,wait,wait,This can't be. The Geiger counter in the suit,its reading less than on millirad." Cisco stated.

"But that's normal" I added,taking off my mask and shoving it in my suit pocket so I could rub my eyes and clear my vision.

"There's no radiation." Dr Wells pointed out.

"Let's go" Barry grabbed Caitlin and we rushed towards the pothole. We all edged down,being careful so we didn't slip.

"Did it work? Did you separate them?" Cisco inquired over the coms.

"I don't know" Barry replied. In the distance we saw Ronnie,laced on the floor,his clothes tattered.

"Ronnie?" Caitlin said,rushing towards his body. He lifted his head,and stared at Cait. "Tell me your name"

"Ronnie Raymond" Ronnie answered,lifting his hand to Caitlin cheek and planting a kiss on her lips. "It's me"

"And he lives" I intervened,smiling uncontrollably.

"Sammy. I missed you" He said,trying to get up. I'll let the fact he called me Sammy,just cause he almost died for a second time.

"Uh,pardon me. Obviously I need a change of clothes." Martin spoke up,walking towards us all.

"Nice to see you in the flesh again,Professor Stein." Barry grinned,looking at all of us.

"Nice to see you for the first time Professor" i nodded.

"We're coming home. All of us" Barry informed Cisco. Well maybe that explosion wasn't so bad after all.

We sprinted back to Star Labs,carrying everyone with us. A spark of hope relighted within me,which made me feel like everything was going to be ok. The five of us stepped into the lift,me and Barry right at the back. Cait hooked arms with Ronnie and updated him on current events,while Professor Stein looked extremely uncomfortable. The doors slowly opened,and Cisco emerged from the shadows.

"Ronnie Raymond" Cisco said,joyously.

"Cisco." They bro hugged,as I liked to say,and Cisco gave a bright smile.

"Ohh. I missed you so much man" they broke from their hug,and Dr Wells appeared. "I shouldn't have locked you in there,neither of you" Cisco said,sorrowfully blanching back at me.

"Don't" Ronnie patted his arm.

"Welcome back Mr Raymond." Dr Wells greeted.

"Dr Wells. Caitlin told me what happened to you,I'm so sorry." Ronnie shook Dr Wells hand.

"I'm responsible for putting myself in this chair. You are responsible for my being alive,thank you" You can say that again Wells.

"You said you'd bring him back,you did. Thank you." Cait said,wrapping her arms around Ronnie.