Coming To An Agreement

Tensions were running high.

My eyes widened,as I continued to try to stay awake. I'd been searching for Cisco on my computer in Star Labs,and there was no sign of him. Caitlin,who was beside me and Barry who was next Caitlin,were trying equally as hard as me to find Ciscito,with no luck.

But I wasn't going to give up. Not on my best friend.

I rubbed my eyes,and continued to scour through hours of security camera footage from around the city in search for him.

"There's nothing on the satellite thermography." Caitlin sighed,and I put my hand on her shoulder. She looked back at me,and put her head on my hand. It felt warm,like she still had hope.

"You were right,this is all my fault" Barry spoke solemnly,with his hand keeping his head up.

"How is this your fault?" Caitlin asked,a little shock. Oh jeez. Let's all hope for the sake of the timeline,that Barry doesn't tell Caitlin.

"Brave year,Barry. We'll get Cisco back." Wells said,continuing to look at the tablet,built into his wheelchair.

"I'm back." A extremely familiar voice spoke.

We all turned in a flash,no pun intended,and there he stood. The friend I was just dying to see in good health. Cisco.

I jumped out of my seat,and hugged him,with all my might. Caitlin came up behind me,and joined in on the hug.

"Oh,my god. Are you ok? We were so worried." Caitlin asked,showing grave concern.

We eventually parted from Cisco,and questioning time began.

"What happened?" Barry asked,from a distance.

"How did you escape?" Wells got straight to the point. Clearly he didn't worry about Cisco,But the man does only care for himself soooo.

"I didn't." Cisco said,with an odd look on his face. But we all look weird after being kidnapped,right?

"Snart just let you go? Why?" Yes,why indeed Barry. Unless, Snart got what he needed from Cisco.

"He..he tortured my brother. And he said he was gonna kill him if I didn't...if I didn't tell him..." Cisco swallowed,and looked to the floor.

"Tell him what?"

"Who the Flash and Bolt really are." Cisco spoke,with utter guilt in his voice. But he had to save his Dante,even if there relationship ain't great.

I looked towards Barry,and we gave each other nervous looks. I'd much rather be in a tsunami than have Snart know our identities. He can now take any of our friends and do whatever he pleases to the city as he has leverage.

"I,honestly,guys,they...they could have killed me. But they were gonna kill my brother" Cisco's voice started breaking,and he began to tear up. He kept sniffling between words,as he was trying to keep his composure.
"I couldn't let him do that."

Barry walked up Cisco,to calm him down. "Hey." He layed his hand on Cisco's shoulder.

"I'm sorry,Barry,Sam." I dashed over to my bestie,and gave him another embrace.

"You did what you had do to do to save Dante. You did the right thing Cisco" I said in his ear,as we broke away.

"I put you in that position" Barry said,as Cisco turned towards him. Then Barry pulled Cisco into a hug. "I'm the one who's sorry"

Cisco rushed out of the hug,and went for the cortex exit.

"Where you going?" Bar questioned.

"I didn't deserve to be here. I won't be the one to put the all of you in jeopardy. Not again. Never again." Cisco deeply regretted the revelation of our identity's to Snart. But he isn't putting us at risk. I wish he could see that.