Mason Bridge,The Truth Speaker.

"I call it the wizards wand" Cisco spoke,holding out the device,as if it were a holy item.

"Subtle." Caitlin mocked. "How does it work"

Team Flash(minus Joe) were all together,in the cortex,to see the big reveal of him device to stop Mardon.

"Think of it like an active lightning rod. You just point it at the sky,and it'll suck up whatever energy's floating around it like a sponge." Cisco exclaimed,gently moving around his invention.

"And it will stop Mardon?" Cisco passed over the 'wand' to Barry.

"It'll certainly slow him down. If there's no atmospheric electrons available to him,there's no way for him to control the weather. Good work Cisco,as always." Cisco smirked at Wells complement. "If you excuse me,I'm gonna stretch my legs."

"You Okay? You seem a little off." Caitlin said,staring at Barry. He was being pretty quite for being Barry.

"Yeah,Yeah. Uh,somebody at..somebody at Picture News got it into Iris head that something suspicious is going on with Dr Wells." Barry spoke,nervously. I agree with whoever that is,but I'm not going to voice my unpopular opinion on Wells.

"Like what?"

"That he knows what happened to Simon Stagg. Apparently, nobody's heard or seen him since the night we stopped Danton Black." Barry replied,looking towards me,with his adorable eyes. I really need to snap out of this,he's taken!

"What'd you tell her?" Cisco stood sternly.

"That she's wrong. And she is." Incorrect my dear Barry. But I'm just not going to say anything.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Well Barry,Joe and I had one eventful night.

Mardon attacked CCPD,and now Captain Singh is in the hospital. Barry saved everyone by using the wand,and I rushed Singh to hospital.

At this moment in time,Barry has invited me for a trip to Picture News,and then he has something to tell me.

We both walked in,and Barry and I went asking people on Iris's whereabouts. I'm guessing Barry wants me to help persuade her nothings up with Wells,which will be difficult since I agree with her.

"She went to see her dad" some guy said,walking towards us. "You are Barry Allen,and your Samantha Smith"

"Yeah." Barry replied,awkwardly. Clearly Iris speaks about us here.

"Her friend/brother or is that brother/friend?" He said sarcastically,shaking Barry's hand and then mine.

"Friend is fine."

"I'm Mason Bridge" he greeted,waltzing ahead of us.

"You're the genius" I gasped. He didn't seem like the sort of guys to figure out there's something suspicious about Wells. Never judge a book by its cover, I guess.

"Oh,your the guy who thinks Harrison Wells is some mad genius?" Barry answered,sounding annoyed after finding out this guys identity.

"Oh,no,no,no, I never said he was crazy. He's a sociopath and a liar for sure" can this guy be part of team Flash? Seriously. He is speaking absolute truth. A truth,no one I willing to accept. "Really? You don't see it? All the time you three of you spend together."

"Excuse me?" Barry and I said in unison,creeped out slightly.

"Sometimes when I'm bored,I follow him around." He spoke bluntl.

"Well clearly you don't have a great life,if you're following a man in a wheelchair around" I rolled my eyes,after hearing all the lies coming out of my mouth. Maybe following him would be a good idea? I may right that down.

"And for the most part,he keeps to himself,except when he's meeting up with the two of you,which he seems to do quite a bit. And then one time,he met up with Simon Stagg,and then poof,no more Simon Stagg." He said sounding so full of himself. Just like Wells.

"So you're saying Wells knows where Stagg is?" Barry said,laughing,as if he was joking. Oh clearly Bridge was not one to joke.

"No,I'm saying Wells killed him." Mason sated,messing around with his desk.

"Ah. All right,well. Even if I believed you,which I don't,he's in a wheelchair. How could he have possibly have done that?" Barry groaned,as he was hearing his idol being mocked.

"Yeah,explain that" I spoke,lifting an eyebrow,to see how he defends that. It's the only thing that proves that Wells couldn't have do it.

"I have evidence in a secure digital file that will explain everything."

"What..what evidence?" Barry stuttered. I narrowed my eyes. This could be the key to see if my thoughts are right.

"You'll just have to read about it in the Sunday paper,like everyone else." He grinned and ran off.

We both turned to leaved,and began speaking.

"What sort of evidence could he have?" Barry muttered,looking worried.

"By how he was acting,something no one can question." I said,slightly smirking as my doubts may be proven right.

"He's a journalist,he may have just faked evidence." Barry convinced himself.

"Whatever helps you sleep better at night." I patted his back,and chuckled. "So are you going to tell me what you were so ecstatic on the phone about?"

"In the park" he said,grabbing my hand,sending chills on my body.

Oh Barry.