Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas...

I sat in my apartment,staring blankly at my investigation wall. I can believe it's been 14 years,since my entire life was changed. And all the information I've collected has been to catch the man in yellow,and can't be there to enjoy him being captured. But Joe and Dr Wells had are best interest in mind. I sighed and picked myself off my bed and walked towards the kitchen. I grabbed a glass of eggnog from the fridge and walked towards my extremely dark living room. I switched on the lights and reached towards my tv remote,until it started flashing.

My eyes twitched,before focusing on what was on the screen. Cisco and Caitlin. "Seriously I'm trying to have eggnog!" I moaned,frowning.

"Well if you want Barry to die,carry on" Caitlin answered,witch intense sarcasm. "The man in yellow is about to kill him" she turned the camera on Barry ,on his knees,in front of the man.

I rushed straight Star Labs,smashing my cup of eggnog. Now that's gonna leave a stain. Once I arrived,I pushed the man out of the way,in attempt to protect Barry. I kicked the man while he was on the ground and speed punched,while he was delirious. He was knocked down,and was struggling to get up so I thought it was the  best time to help Barry. Oh how wrong I was. I turned to help Barry up and I felt a kick straight in my back,and tumbled to the ground. Barry,who still hadn't gained some strength,struggled with me to get up. Then a miracle happened. As the mans hand came towards us,to end us like he did to are family,a flame canoe straight at him knocking him back. I turned around to see who are saviour was and I was astonished.

Ronnie. Ronnie Raymond. He's alive? I wiped my face in confusion,and just stared at him. He looked all rough,like he hadn't slept in days . Also he had flames bursting out from everywhere. I was fascinating but at the same time traumatising.

"Our race is not yet done. See you soon,Flash,Bolt" The man in yellow said,in his low toned cool voice and ran off leaving a streak of red lightning following him. Barry dropped his head to the floor and struggled to breath. I managed to sit up to check if Allen was ok and Cisco and Caitlin rushed over. Cisco knelt down to help the both of us up,while Caitlin rushed over to her presumed dead fiancé.

"Don't look for me again" he spoke,quite seriously for Ronnie. He flamed up and flew off to the sky,with his flames following. The three of us behind Caitlin gave each other disturbed looks before I turned to see if I could find the man in yellow. Unfortunately he was way out of site now.

"Damn it.." I murmured,under my breath. I just want to catch him. Is that so much to ask for?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Merry Christmas y'all" I said,opening Barry's house door. Everyone stood up,most likely thinking it was Barry and Joe. Joe had invited us all to this Christmas gathering,and I guess leaving your phone on silent in a different room was not a good idea.

"Merry Christmas Sam" Caitlin replied,extremely joyfully. "Whats in the bag?"

"Barry said I couldn't open his present till he told me,so I brought it along in the hope that he will allow me to open it" I twirled round,to throw myself on the couch next to Cisco.

"Nice dress by the way,keeping it traditional with the red I see" Caitlin joked,with a huge grin on her face.

"It's Christmas,if you don't wear red at some point,Is Santa really going to come down the chimney?" I said sarcastically,laughing aloud.

"Exactly,that's what I said to Iris before we came,but she already prepared an outfit" Eddie sulked.

"Let your woman wear what she wants" the door began to freak open and well all got up. Except Eddie as Iris was on his lap.

"Merry Christmas" we all yelled,to both Barry and Joe walking through the door,from the cold of Central City.

"What are you guys doing here?" Barry asked shocked,but a good type of shocked. He turned his head towards Joe for some answers.

"I invited them." Joe answered. They both took off there jackets and walked towards us all.

"Where's Dr Wells?" Joe questioned.

"Uh,he wasn't feeling up to a social gathering. But he appreciated the invitation." Caitlin answered,still extremely smiley."Eggnog?"

"Yes!" Joe answered and rushed off towards the kitchen with cat.

"Merry Christmas Barry" Eddie said,and Barry walked towards Iris and Ed. I decided to move to the kitchen for some eggnog as my previous cup was shattered.

"Give me some eggnog" I ordered Caitlin. She passed me a cup and I grabbed one for Barry. I walked towards him and passed him the cup."Merry Christmas Bar. Now can I please open your present?"

"If I can open mine" I nodded,as I was so eager to see what he got me. I destroyed the wrapping,to find a nice black box. "Open the box" he urged. It flipped up the top,and it revealed a necklace. It was a red lightning bolt,outlined with gold.

"Barry this is beautiful" I exclaimed,as this was one of the best gifts I'd ever received.

"Look at the back" he told me. I turned the necklace over to reveal something engraved into the gold. It said 'if your ever in trouble I'll be there in a flash'. This is so unbelievably adorable. "Allow me" I turned my back to him and lifted my hair so he could put the necklace on.

"Thank you Barry. But now my present feels so terrible" I squealed. He put so much thought into mine,I hope my gift to him doesn't disappoint. He unraveled the wrapping paper to reveal my gift. It was picture frame of me and Barry,both in are Star Labs jumpers just before training. It was a selfie that I loved a lot as it wasn't my idea to take it,it was Barry's. It was to mark the day we became partners.

"I love it." He replied,smiling uncontrollably. He reached over to hug me,and I hugged back.

"Phew. I'm so happy you do" I stared at his eyes as we pulled away from each other. I felt like we both felt the same,the love i felt I couldn't help Barry felt it too. He leaned towards,not like a hug lean but a kiss lean,but unfortunately we were interrupted by Iris.

"Dad it's time" Iris said,getting up off Eddies lap. We all gathered around the tree,to watch Joe hang up one last ornament on the top of the tree. Barry stood extremely close to me,his hand wrapped around my waist. I smiled at him as he looked down at me,and we both sot looks at the tree. Joes hung up the angel and turned on the light and we all began to laugh.

What a wonderful/weird Christmas this has been.