Aftermath Of Our Trip Through Time

Yum. I sipped on my coffee,attempting to stay awake.

Barry invited me to join him for some coffee,and I'm half asleep. As usual. It's extremely hard be a superhero when you can't get enough sleep.

"Linda and I broke up." Barry said,with joy. I'm pretty sure you're meant to be a tad bit sad. Well secretly I was happy inside,I had to be a good friend and be thoughtful.

"Why do you sound so happy? I thought you really like Linda." I spoke,furrowing my eyebrows.

"I'm hoping when the times right,I'll muster up the courage to ask the girl I really do like on a date" he replied,still smiling happily.

"Well,that girl is really lucky." I grinned at him,while I continued drinking my coffee.

"What about you Sam? You ready to step into the dating world?"

"I'm not entirely sure. Working at Star Labs and being a superhero is pretty time consuming. Not really sure how I'd work a relationship into the schedule. But if I really like someone,I can make time" I smiled at him,thinking in my head that he's the one,and I wouldn't even have to make time for him since we are together every day.

Barry shook his head,after an intensively long stare at me.

"Well,do you want to walk it to Star Labs? I don't really want to run." He spoke,sounding saddened.

"Sure. Onwards my friend!" I said trying to cheer him up. I hooked my arm to his,and dragged him along.

I wonder why he's all of a sudden upset.

Around 20 minutes later.

"What? No whoosh-in?" Caitlin asked,turning to look at Barry and I,with Wells by her side. The walk was very quite. Awkward. Every time I spoke to Bar,he gave me short,quick answers. Maybe breaking up with Linda did hurt him.

"I needed the walk" Barry sulked,walking over to in front of the monitor with me.

"What happened?" Dr Wells questioned,sincerely.

"Nothing..Linda...other people." When Barry said 'other people' he looked towards me and I narrowed my eyes,confused. Did I say something wrong? "I don't want to talk about it,actually."

"Okay" Dr Wells,looked back to his monitor. Clearly I misinterpreted his sincerity.

"Have either of you talked to Cisco? I've been trying him on his cell,but he's not answering. Kind of..worried about him. He had a rough night." Cisco said,looking more worried that she sounded. Clearly his brothers birthday party didn't go well.

"Trust me,it got better." Barry turned away,and picked up his buzzing cellphone.

"Hey,Joe. What's up?" Barry greeted. I went towards Caitlin to see what she was researching as I'm extremely bored.

"Wait,Cold is back?" My head shot up from looking at the monitor. Captain Cold? And that means his good old pal Heatwave will be there. Just when I thought I wouldn't have to meet him.

"Well,this day just keeps getting better,doesn't it?" Wells said sarcastically.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Barry and I rushed into the casino where Joe said Snart was present,and we had to save a load of the crime family. Because us heroes save everyone,even those who should be rotting in jail.