Revelations

"Cisco,I got your big belly burger" I shouted,awaiting to see Cisco rush up to me.

"Give it to me" he said in a low toned voice. He snatched the bag from my hands and rushed away to eat it on the nearest table.

"And you would be surprised that he isn't the one that needs to eat thousands of calories a day" I moaned,crashing down on a chair near the monitors.

"You should know by now,when I'm hungry I'm hungry" Cisco argued back. I threw a pen in his direction,that hit him right on his forehead.

"Ha!" I said,with proudness. A midst are little argument Caitlin rushed into the cortex looking startled.

"I think Hartley is back." Caitlin said,miserably,walking up and down the cortex in a panic.

"Where he at" I asked,jumping out of my suit and rushing into my suit.

"Rathaway Industries. Be careful we still haven't fully understood his powers yet. I'll ring Barry and tell him to get there are fast as he can" Caitlin nodded in my direction,reassuringly.

"He is the fastest man alive" I smirked before leaving the building.

Once I arrived I saw a Hartley,warring a black hood,shooting towards the windows of Rathaway Industries and completely shattering the windows. I hid behind a rock,to see exactly what was going on. When the police had arrived, Hartley shot at a nearby car,making the windows shatter. Then he shot a moving car,causing it to fly across the street. More police cars began to arrive,and I felt this was my time to intervene.

I dashed up to him,and flipped over,knocking him to the ground. Soon enough Barry was beside me and we both looked down on Hartley,

"It's over,Rathaway" The flash said,walking towards Hartley.

"You know my name..I know some names too" I tilted my head after the words came out of Hartleys mouth. What exactly did he mea. "Caitlin Snow. Cisco Ramon. Harrison wells. I can hear their radio waves emanating from your suit. About 1900 megahertz. Is that them on the other end listening. Are they gonna hear the two of you die?" Hartley continued,slowly getting up,obviously trying to antagonise us.

"No. They're gonna hear you get your ass kicked." Barry said,heroically. I think we got this superhero cringe-down.

"Get ready for pain Hartley" I grinned,feeling a gush of joy inside my body.

"Okay" He answered softly,before sticking his hands out. With that a surge of,what I'm guessing is some sort of energy,pushed the two of us back,into a glass sculpture. Causing it to shatter into pieces. We both quickly recovered from the attack,and rushed in opposite directions and began,from a distance,to throw any object possible at Rathaway. When we saw he had lost his balance,we both ran up to him,grabbed his gloves,that gave him his power,and Barry took hold of his collar.

"Looks like you're not as smart as everyone says." Barry said,lavishing his victory.

"Smart enough to have figured out who Harrison Wells really is" I gave another perplexed look at Hartley and continued to listen to what he had to say. "You see,I know his secret."

"Barry let's not listen to anymore of this" I told him. He nodded in agreement and I cuffed Hartley. With that,we rushed back into Star Labs.

"You know being stopped up by a guy clad head-to-toe in leather is a longtime fantasy of mine" Hartley explained as we left the elevator.

"Am I really not aloud to knock him out?" I asked Barry,he ignored my comment and we continued out of the elevator. "So thanks" Barry let go of his shoulder,and Cisco and Cait arrived.