Group Arguments

My eyes slowly opened, squinting as it was extremely bright. I licked my dry lips,before attempting to get up. Once again someone knocked me out and I was at aid by the hot nerds at Star Labs. I inhaled deeply, to find no one in the room with me. How do I explain me being injured? I can't just tell them. Oh the man in the yellow suit came we had a fight and kicked my ass. Barry would be extremely annoyed that I hadn't told him. But what could I do I was caught in the moment. My mother and fathers killer was right in front of me. I'll try not to tell them till I crack. I'm a good liar, but Cisco and Caitlin always know when I lie. Maybe being in a coma underneath mountains of rocks, changed my ability to lie as well. Let's hope.

I got up and speed changed my clothes, that had been left neatly on the counter. As I quickly changed into a Star Labs jumpers, jeans and some black boots, I heard muttering coming from the cortex. I left the room to find everyone discussing how I ended up in the state they found me in. And the the questioning begins. I entered the room and everything went silent.

"What? You guys look like you've seen a ghost" I spoke trying to lighten up the mood. I found a mirror on one of the counters and looked in it, the room still remaining silent."Looks like the scars on my face have gone"

"WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED TO YOU, YOU ALMOST DIED FOR A SECOND TIME!!" Everyone in the room yelled, even Wells surprisingly. They all stared at me waiting for me to explain what had happened. Now the had part. Thinking of something believable to say as I don't wanna tell them about the man in yellow.

"I ran into a wall..." I said looking everywhere, everywhere other than at the four in front of me. Do you think they bought it? Of course not. I ran into a wall. What was I thinking?

"Do you think we will believe a wall caused multiple scars all over your body, which have healed now so don't bother looking, massive wounds that were bleeding profusely, multiple fractures and a concussion. How stupid do you think we are Sam?" Wells said looking seriously angry. I know he was being serious as well, he never calls me Sam he never calls me Samantha.

"Dr Wells is right how daft do you think we are Sam you could have died a second time and your not telling us what happened?" Caitlin stared at me, almost as if she was gonna cry. I was now starting to feel bad.

"If you found a new meta human you could have called me and I would have helped you, that's why we are partners. You have to tell me when something's wrong not run into danger with no back up. We all so scared you could have died...Especially me" Barry said,looking at me glumly. 2 heart strikes. One more and I'm gonna blurt everything out.

"Sam...I already lost Ronnie I don't want to lose you..." Cisco just hit strike three.I couldn't take not telling them. Clearly I'm not a very good liar anymore.

"The man in yellow...he did everything" I looked at everyone, regretting telling them. What if I just threatened there lives?. I explained everything that happened last night to them and all of them stayed quite throughout.

"So with what I know, he wanted to kill you the night he killed your parents. He knew you in 'his timeline' and you and Barry became faster than him stealing his title so he wanted to basically wipe the both of you out of the equation, but instead killed your parents. And in Barry's case framed his farther and sent him to prison?"Cisco said trying to piece everything together, as I wasn't the best at explaining.

"Exactly, Barry I am so sorry I didn't tell you he came, I got caught up and-" I apologised to Allen. The amount of guilt I had inside me was so much. Will he even forgive me?

"Don't be sorry, I would have done exactly the same. I just can't believe he tried to take another important person in my life away. I'm not gonna stop now, I'll find him and put an end to him" Barry punched the table, enraged from what had happen the following night.

"I have to get faster...he was much faster, it was a battle keeping up." I spoke. I must train harder if I want to destroy the man in yellow. With the help of Barry of course."I could have killed him...what if he tries to hurt any of you guys now? I'm such a idiot. I wanted answers but I didn't think what he would do if he made it out alive" I deeply exhaled. Clenching my fists in anger.

"Sam, you were caught up in the moment. You wanted answers from your parents killer, we all understand why you couldn't have killed him" Cisco exclaimed, I could see he was attempting to make me feel better and attempting to make me not blame myself. But I couldn't help it. I just knew my friends now because of me, like he said he wanted to murder me and Barry together. He killed my parents cause they got in the way, so what if he does it to Wells, Cait or Cisco. I couldn't live with myself knowing he could hurt them because of me.

"No Cisco, he killed my parents and Barry's mother,just because they got in the way. What if he kills you or Cait or even Wells. Just because you're trying to help? I can't risk my friends lives because of that" I said glumly."He's after me and Barry and he's already had a run in with me and you all saw the consequences of the meet up. What if he did this to you Barry and I couldn't help you? I couldn't live with myself if he hurt my partner in crime" I tried to lighten up the situation but it was extremely difficult.

"What do you think I feel Sam? You said what if he hurt me and you couldn't save me? Well you just got badly injured,almost killed and I couldn't help you. You don't even trust me enough to tell me he came after you. You don't even trust me enough to tell me about what happened after your parents were murdered-" Barry said angrily, I've never seen him angry before.

"For a matter of fact, as we are all extremely annoyed with you, you haven't even trusted any of us have you? You never told any of us about what happened after your parents were murdered. You've never told us what happened to you afterwards. Nothing you told us nothing." Caitlin yelled, giving me a death glare.Now my anger was growing, yes I was selfish in the situation and I've apologised, but they have no right to ask me about my personal life when I don't want to speak about it. We all take death differently and I don't like talk about death."You know what Cisco said you weren't an idiot, I disagree. You were an idiot to go after him unarmed and unprepared"

"Miss Smith the only way we can help you is if you trust us, and if you do not tell us and keep it buried inside you will never be able to be faster" Wells spoke in his normal boss like tone. That was it. I'm sick and tired of them asking about what happened. It's time to tell." You were very immature to not at least alert one of us of your location"

Before I was able to tell Cisco intervened."Sam how did you think it was clever to go in alone, like Caitlin and Wells said it wasn't a great idea. And how do you think Barry feels? You were severely hurt and he-"

"You all wanna know what happened, you wanna know where this positive, laughable Samantha came from well listen up!" I yelled. They wanted to know, now they can know." I was sent to a children's home, not an orphanage a children's home. So everyday I was picked on for having my parents murdered, getting told everyday that I should have gone with them. I always kept my head held high and kept my emotions within. It never ever stopped. From eleven to sixteen. I saved all my pocket money, with all the money my parents left me and flew over to England to get forensic science degree. I also did an engineering degree to land me some job in a science lab. My entire life was revolved around finding my parents killer. Barry you at least had your father alive, you have Joe the best dad you could have asked for and Iris the most amazing sister. You had a family I didn't. I had no one for so long, I couldn't trust anyone. When I became friends with all of you I felt like I met people who could understand my situation but it looks like you can't. Seems like I have no one again" I yelled at the top of my lungs, shutting the gobs of everyone in the room. Yeah feel guilty now.

"Sam we are-" Barry said holding my arm. I moved my arm away and rolled my eyes. After all that all he can ,I'm guessing as I cut him off was sorry?

"Save your sorry for someone who cares. See ya. Wait I hope I never see any of you again. And I'll be taking my suit" I grinned innocently, quickly changed into my suit and left the clothes donated to me on the counter. I dashed home and changed into my own clothes. An oversized baby pink hoodie, pink cap, blue jeans and my signature black boots. I'm ready for work.