Tsunami

Barry and I waltzed through Central City Park. Barry being the gentlemen he is,bought me a nice ice cream.
We've been walking around for the past hour,and Barry still hasn't gotten to the important thing he needed to tell me.

We've mainly spoken about random topics. Our childhood,teenage years and adulthood(before we knew each other) and it's being so cool hearing about how Barry lived as a child. It's as if I've known him forever,which is ironic as one event ties us together from when we were 11.

"Sam,I can't believe you pushed that guy into a fountain!" Barry chuckled as he ate his cone. That's sounds so wrong.

"If you don't believe me,there's one over there" I laughed,pointing in the direction of the fountain.

"No thank you." He looked towards me with a curious look in his eye,one I haven't seen before.

Ping! Both of our phones went off,and I narrowed my eyes. I looked down to see an alert from Iris's blog.

She was pleading for help. Mardon has Joe!

We both dropped our cones,and looked shocked at each other. I swallowed deeply. If we fail,we could lose Joe. And I really don't want Iris to lose her father,and Barry to lose his.

Barry grabbed my arms and pulled me towards him,looking me straight in the eyes.

"You need to leave" he said,deeply. He looked petrified. Like the look he had the night the man in yellow killed his mom.

"No way,we are partners Barry! I can't leave you in this time of crisis" he pulled me closer,then held on to my face. I felt goosebumps surface,all over my body.

"I can't risk loosing you." He had sadness in his eyes,they became watery. I held onto his hands,and tried to comfort him. "I haven't even gotten the chance to tell you what I needed to say"

"Well,You can tell me once we've kicked Mardon's ass,now come on Allen. We are a team" I smiled up at him,hoping he would come to his senses.

He smirked,seeming as if he would agree. He stepped away reluctantly,trying to keep hold of my hand. "Flash and.."

"Bolt!" I squealed.

The thunder rumbled,and we turned to see the sky above the water front,turning cloudy. But not normal cloudy,like frightening thunder.

Mardon had created an incredibly large tsunami,and it was heading towards us.

Barry quickly got out his phone,and was dialling the phone to ring someone,and put it on speaker so I could hear.

"Caitlin" he said,sounding worried. A tsunami of this magnitude,could wipeout half the city.

"Barry,I need to talk to you.Dr. Wells,isn't..." Caitlin said,stuttering. Dr Wells isn't what?

"Hey,there's no time for that right now,all right? There is a tsunami heading for the city. How do Sam and I stop it?" Barry was pacing,not understanding what to do.

"Theoretically,If you can create a vortex barrier alone the coastline,a wall of wind,that would be able to sap the tidal wave of its energy before it hits the city." Caitlin said,sounding exasperated.

"By running back and forth." I said,dumbfounded on how i dint thin' of it.

"How fast?"

"I don't know if the two of you can run that fast." Barry cut off the phone,and rushed back over to me.

"We can do this Bar,we have to put our all into it" I spoke,putting my hand out to him.

"Let's do it!" He replied,placing his hand in mine.

We both quickly speeded into our suits,and looked over into the tsunami.

I felt a surge of electricity overcome me,and I looked over to Barry and yelled "GO!"

I rushed into into the tsunami,dashing back and forth to create a wind wall,strong enough to fight off the tsunami. It was taking a lot out of me,but I was ready to put every sap of energy into saving the ones I love.

The thunder grew louder,and I could feel myself going faster,and faster.

The wind pulling me back was becoming atrocious. The pain I felt running was unbearable. I screamed in agony,and closed my eyes.

When I opened them,my environment was different.

No screaming from innocent running from the tsunami,no heavy wind pulling me back,no thunder cracking.

I continued to run till I found a safe place to stop and I experienced something I'd only once seen as my my time as a Speedster.I saw myself,again. Just like before. A version of me that felt so real,and life like.

And then she disappeared. I stopped running to make sure I wasn't hallucinating,and the area seemed oh so familiar.

This was on my way to the morgue. To see who broke in.

I've,done something,impossible.

I've ran back in time.

"Oh jeez"