Meeting Tony Woodward, And Not Getting Beaten To A Pulp.

So I have finally recovered from my ass whooping and the identity of tin man has been revealed.Tony Woodward. Barry's childhood bully. He just rushed in and explained the whole case to us.

"Your childhood nemesis is now an unstoppable meta human,that is seriously messed up"Cisco remarked,with a huge grin implanted on his face.

"I had a childhood nemesis,Lexi Larosh she used to put gum in my hair" Caitlin frowned as the name of her nemesis came out of her lips.

"Jake Puckett, if I didn't let him copy my homework he'd give me a swirly." Cisco nodded continuously.

"Leia Raeken, she would always scratch up my bedroom door with anything she could find in the care home. Scissors,knives even tweezers" I spoke. She was a real bitch.

"Now that we've established we're all uber nerds, what are we gonna do about Tony?" Barry spoke crossing his arms as if he was waiting for something that would help.

"Glad you asked" Cisco grinned even wider than before. This better be something I could beat Tony's ass with. I really want to kill that guy. Cisco walked us towards the room with the super upgraded treadmill, that could handle mine and Barry's speed. In the room was a some sort of metal robot. What 'great' idea has Cisco came up with now?." We're gonna train you man!Karate kid style! I call him Girder" What in the world was Cisco thinking?

"For the record,not my idea" Caitlin added, so we wouldn't join her name to this joke of a fighting machine.

"Fighting is physics. It's not about strength, it's not about size, it's about energy and power. Channel your speed the right way you can totally take this bad boy down" both me and Barry looked at each other. Neither of us looked even remotely impressed."Now obviously your Girder is a moving target....so" the machine started moving, kind of like in a circular motion like kids toys,since the designers don't know how to make them move in any other directions.

"I have ice and bandages standing by" Caitlin stated, standing in the doorway,with her cup of coffee in hand.

I looked at Barry then spoke."After you then fastest man alive" I started motioning my hands towards the machine,and Barry gave me a look of death,like if he survived I'd have to do it. Barry speed punched Girder a load of times,avoiding to be hit by the arms. As he attempted to punch the head the arm swung behind him,slashing him straight in the back. Disorientating him for a few seconds before,sending him straight to the floor. I gulped seeing Barry shrieking on the floor in pain.

"I'm pretty sure I dislocated my shoulder." He said in agony."Go on then Sam it's your turn" he then said evilly.

I speeded around the machine,punching in any available spot. I lasted way longer than Barry,but I was thrown off course when one of the arms was able to punch me right in the stomach,causing me to land next to Barry on the floor. In pain.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Agghh,aghhhhhh" Barry screamed in agony,as Caitlin attempted to get Barry's arm back in place. I felt like this was the perfect time to make a joke, as I was perfectly fine after being defeated by Ciscos robot.

"Well, at least Bolts ok" I smiled innocently at Barry who was still screaming in pain.

"Ok not gonna lie, this is gonna be quick but extremely painful." Caitlin said,fiddling with Barry's arm. Barry's phone started ringing and Barry did not look impressed by who was on the receiving line.