All Along

It was now time to release the stable General Eiling from his cell. I was currently alone with Barry,in the particle accelerator.

"Mr Allen,Ms Smith. How nice of you to visit. Exactly how long do you intended to keep me prisoner?" He groaned.

"No longer General" I replied,as Barry unlocked the door.

"Your brain scans normal,which means Grodd is no longer controlling you. This prison is for meta humans,so you're free to go." Eiling slowly walked out,cautiously,as if he were walking into a trap.

"You will get what's coming to you eventually." Barry stated,following behind.

"Sooner rather than later I hope" I glanced up at Barry,who smiled.

"I am not ashamed of my actions,Mr Allen and Ms Smith. You've seen what these meta humans are capable of. Soon,your prison won't be enough." He eyed the doors of the cell he was previously in.

"Not all meta humans are dangerous." Barry argued. Well take a look at us for starters.

"Oh,you're afraid I know you're The Flash and you're Bolt?" I looked over at BA,and I felt my mouth dry up. How? "Don't get your tights in a twist I've known for months. If I wanted to come after the two of you I would've done it by now."

"But you think you're gonna need us" Barry inferred.

"Why?" I blurted out. That was meant to be an inside question that I'd solve on my own.

"Harrison Wells turned me over to that beast. He used me like a damn puppet. So like it or not,we have a common energy,you and I. Now if you'll excuse me, I have a gorilla to hunt." And with that Eiling left us alone.

I sat down on the step and Barry joined me.

"And another link to Wells" I sighed,fiddling with my hands. "What if Eobard has got what he wanted from Eddie and has killed him? Or what if all of this was distraction so he could steal another component to his master plan?" I glanced at him wanting answers.

"I don't know. But one thing I know,is we can't break down now. We have to stay strong for the rest of the team. If we break down,what will the rest do? Sam,you're the heart of this team,the light. Without our light we won't be able to defeat Wells" he reassured,pulling me into a hug.

"Alright. But you promise me one thing" I put out my pinky finger,cause I've got childish tendencies.

"What Smith?" He narrowed his eyes.

"No matter what happens,this,this partnership never ends" Barry locked his finger with mine,and grinned.

"Till death do us part" we looked into each other's eyes for a second,before Barry spoke again. "And I thought I'd be hearing that at our wedding."

I blushed,and laughed. "We aren't even together yet. Slow down"

"Sorry,for speedsters,slowing down isn't possible"

"Well you're going to have to learn Mr Allen. Someday,when the Eobard crap is finished with"

"Well I'm going to pray that happens soon."

We both got up chuckling,and began walking back up to see Joes status. That is,until I felt a pain in my head. I grabbed onto Barry's sleeve,and he immediately turned around.

"Sam...Sam...are you alright?" He pulled me closer to him,but the closer I was,the fainter his voice got,until I couldn't hear anything.

And then,for the millionth time,the world went black.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Everything hurts" I moaned,thinking I was alone in the centre of the cortex. Guess Cait moved me here. My body felt tingly and sparky,and my entire body ached. The room was blurry for a few minutes,till my vision aligned.