Chapter 6

Valentina's POV

Today is the day; I'm moving out of my parents house. My mum is overly depressed and so is my dad, they've been literally begging Luca to let me stay with them but he refused every time.

Sometimes I wonder, how the hell does Luca breathe without a heart?

He is so emotionless, it scares me. How the hell am I going to live with this guy?

I walk into my parents room, they are both still fast asleep in each others arms. I smile, their love warms my heart. Not even the infamous billionaire can ruin that

I go downstairs and decide to make myself something to eat. I'm so hungry right now, I could eat for ten people.

There's a knock on the door, I sigh, whoever the hell you are piss off please, I'm hungry!

I open the door and Luca is before me, standing there looking like a piece of meat.

Damn.

Ew. No stop! I want to slap myself. Number one rule is do not fall for this piece of crap who thinks the whole world revolves around him.

"Well aren't you going to let your dear future husband in?" He smirks and then he pushes past me. I hate him.

"What do you want?" I ask him with an annoyed look on my face, he is honestly getting me on my nerves.

"Well you're going to be living with me-."

"Yes I am going to be living with your incompetent ass but you said that you're going to pick me up at eight." I say to him firmly. I want to spend more time with my family, he is so rude and inconsiderate.

"I know that." He says abruptly, "I was thinking though... We could hang out for a while."

"Why would I want to hang out with you?" I ask him as I put my hands on my hips. He chuckles and then he holds my hands.

"Why wouldn't you want to?" He asks me in a whisper.

I move my hands away from him, I give him a fake smile and then say, "There are many reasons. First of all you're rude, you think you own me and babe let me tell you now you do-."
The next thing I feel is his lips crashing onto mines, I push him off instantly and just as I am about to slap him he traps my arms.

"What the hell do you think you're doing?" I shout at him. Even though that two seconds kiss was sort of sexy... He can't just do that.

"You were annoying me." He says blandly, "So I kissed you. Don't say you didn't enjoy that honey."

"I didn't enjoy that." I groan. "And if I am annoying you then leave, no one invited you here."

"Actually." He says sternly, "About that, your dad invited me."

"W-what?" I stutter, "Why?"

"Yesterday he said he wanted to talk to me about something." Luca shrugs his shoulders.

"You're lying." I say, "Now can you please leave. I want to spend some time with my parents."

"I need to talk your dad." Luca says as he then walks up the stairs.

"He is sleeping." I run after him. "Luca." I groan. He knocks on my parents bedroom door and my dad opens it straightway.

"Dad." I give him an awkward smile, "Luca said you said that you want to talk to him."